civic thailand

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats a fantastic chop for those of you that said its a chop.

looks OG to me :what:

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the back end looks like the 06 sedan.

but who cares?

that car is niiiiiiice

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Okay.. so if it's a chop, put it in the right forum. :what: You'll get more love there for the skills anyway.

ryanM

holy f**k, f**k the f**king usa and their f**king gay 06 f**king stupid looking civics. that looks f**king pimp man :thumbs up i wish we got that version in the US

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
holy f**k, f**k the f**king usa and their f**king gay 06 f**king stupid looking civics. that looks f**king pimp man :thumbs up i wish we got that version in the US
Look into the front and rear end parts from the Acura CSX then. I don't know when we'll start seeing wrecked ones in Canada though. :what:

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So is it a chop or not?
I know the white one is, but the black one just doesent seem to.

What te trim on that? and motor

ryanM

CSB said:
So is it a chop or not?
I know the white one is, but the black one just doesent seem to.

What te trim on that? and motor
its not a chop, its just what other countries got instead of the ones we got in the US

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
its not a chop, its just what other countries got instead of the ones we got in the US
So far this is the only car I've seen that looks like that. From what I understood the EDM marklet was going to be similar to the JDM market and mostly be sedans. I hadn't heard of a coupe going anywhere else besides the US yet.

Also, those wheels look chopped to me and the back window on the side appears to be for a sedan.

Go look at their local Honda site.
http://www.honda.co.th/

I only see sedans for Thialand. Available with the 2.0L VTEC or 1.8L i-VTEC.

I judge that this is a chop.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
So far this is the only car I've seen that looks like that. From what I understood the EDM marklet was going to be similar to the JDM market and mostly be sedans. I hadn't heard of a coupe going anywhere else besides the US yet.

Also, those wheels look chopped to me and the back window on the side appears to be for a sedan.

Go look at their local Honda site.
http://www.honda.co.th/

I only see sedans for Thialand. Available with the 2.0L VTEC or 1.8L i-VTEC.

I judge that this is a chop.
I have to agree with you but it does look nice.

I wonder why the member only post a few pics with nothing else :???: Post some more shots of the car or something, maybe he can't speak English

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know, maybe the wheels in the side pic seem chopped, but the 3/4 pic, looks amazing, to real to be chopped.
If you follow the line on the Window visors looks so perfect, makesme really think its not a chop.
It looks like these, but the fact that is a coupe is waht makes me think.

http://paultan.org/archives/2006/01/04/honda-civic-hybrid-modulo-concept/
http://paultan.org/archives/2005/12/13/mugen-honda-civic-dominator-concept/
http://paultan.org/archives/2005/09/30/2006-honda-civic-modulo/

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CSB said:
I dont know, maybe the wheels in the side pic seem chopped, but the 3/4 pic, looks amazing, to real to be chopped.
If you follow the line on the Window visors looks so perfect, makesme really think its not a chop.
It looks like these, but the fact that is a coupe is waht makes me think.

http://paultan.org/archives/2006/01/04/honda-civic-hybrid-modulo-concept/
http://paultan.org/archives/2005/12/13/mugen-honda-civic-dominator-concept/
http://paultan.org/archives/2005/09/30/2006-honda-civic-modulo/
Yes, it looks just like a stock Civic from Thailand EXCEPT from what I see on the official Honda Thailand website, they only sell sedans there. Click on the link I left in my last post and you can figure out where to find the Civic page on the Thai Honda site. That sedan sold there has exactly the same body as the Japanese and European Honda Civic sedans and the Canadian Acura CSX (which only comes in sedan form). I'm sure their R18 and K20s that are available in the Thai sedan is pretty mcuh the same as others sold in other neighboring countries (which are all fairly similar to the ones we have here in the States too).

Look at the rear side window. It's designed like a sedan window instead of a coupe window at the rear. Now, bumpers, headlights, etc are easy to change for different markets.. bt the entire chassis? That's not very economical for the company to produce basically one style of chassis for the sedan, one chassis for the hatch, and two slightly different chassis for the coupe. It doesn't make sense for Honda to spend that money to do that. This is the only photo I've seen like this and I'm guessing it's the only one like it because it's a photochop.

And I'm pretty sure he at least has a rough idea of what we're all saying because though the official language is Thai, Thai schools teach English.

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yes, it looks just like a stock Civic from Thailand EXCEPT from what I see on the official Honda Thailand website, they only sell sedans there. Click on the link I left in my last post and you can figure out where to find the Civic page on the Thai Honda site. That sedan sold there has exactly the same body as the Japanese and European Honda Civic sedans and the Canadian Acura CSX (which only comes in sedan form). I'm sure their R18 and K20s that are available in the Thai sedan is pretty mcuh the same as others sold in other neighboring countries (which are all fairly similar to the ones we have here in the States too).

Look at the rear side window. It's designed like a sedan window instead of a coupe window at the rear. Now, bumpers, headlights, etc are easy to change for different markets.. bt the entire chassis? That's not very economical for the company to produce basically one style of chassis for the sedan, one chassis for the hatch, and two slightly different chassis for the coupe. It doesn't make sense for Honda to spend that money to do that. This is the only photo I've seen like this and I'm guessing it's the only one like it because it's a photochop.

And I'm pretty sure he at least has a rough idea of what we're all saying because though the official language is Thai, Thai schools teach English.
Im with you on that, but it would have been great that honda made the coupe like that.
I rally think is great.

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:

Im with you on that, but it would have been great that honda made the coupe like that.
I really think is great.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just looking at the pictures you'll know its a chop

in this picture i don't even see any rotors or brakes. what's with that??