:::Civic Virtue::: 00 Sonic Blue EJ

Civic Virtue

Just purchased a 00 EJ6 with a B18C/Y80 swap for $2500 off a friend...a steal if you ask me. Anyway it needs some minor work to become bearable to drive, in other words de-ricing. Just shooting for a clean daily driver while the 93 Prelude takes the track abuse...and yes, Sonic Blue Pearl is a Ford color haha. Think Electron Blue but a little darker...

How it started the day I picked it up...chicken wire bumper mesh...

IS300/Altezza rear end??

VatoZone special interior...

Should of kept that bumper sticker eh? Gigantic GReddy Evo 3 inch cat back...

Filthy bay being degreased currently...

Civic Virtue

A few updates...

Freshly installed KYB AGX/Skunkworks 8K/6K springs

The old eBay coilovers/oem shocks...ricer bounce much?

Color matched the grill...

Moooogen!!

Fresh driver/passenger door panels without ghetto upholstery...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Looking sexy. I like the exhaust but did you change it? Otherwise, awesome EJ with that Ford(+1)paint job.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
More pics with the grille back on! Have you fixed the rear yet?

Civic Virtue

More pics with the grille back on! Have you fixed the rear yet?
I was waiting to buff the entire body before pics but maybe I'll snap a few with everything back on soon...and yes, the rear was fixed the same day I bought it haha

Looking sexy. I like the exhaust but did you change it? Otherwise, awesome EJ with that Ford(+1)paint job.
The exhaust is the GREddy Evo, I'm not a fan of the huge canisters but for now it suffices. Surprisingly quiet for being test piped, unresignated, and 3 inch from the header back...

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have some 00 lights that i bought and never installed cause i sold my previous civic
they are the red/white tail lights
i could probably do like $75 shipped if your interested

Gare

Show then go.
5+ Year Member
i have some 00 lights that i bought and never installed cause i sold my previous civic
OEM? What condition? I'll gladly take a swing at those...
Also to the op, good luck with the rest of the build. I know de-ricing can be a pain...lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone needs to jump on these for that price. I've seen them go for over $100 before.

OP----nice adjustments. Too bad the grill doesn't match perfectly, but the car is definitely looking alot better, and I'm sure with more work, it'll be great!

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no not OEM tail lights they Eagle Eyes
Seller said OEM look and fitment but i sold my first civic before installing these.
i can take pics and post them if any of you guys are interested but civic virtue has first dibs

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice seats!!! I have those exact seats on my EJ6 but theyre kinda broken. Its hard to get them to recline, and then to lock back into place, are yours functioning okay?

Civic Virtue

no not OEM tail lights they Eagle Eyes
Seller said OEM look and fitment but i sold my first civic before installing these.
i can take pics and post them if any of you guys are interested but civic virtue has first dibs
I'll have to hit you back in awhile, just put my money on other necessities

Nice seats!!! I have those exact seats on my EJ6 but theyre kinda broken. Its hard to get them to recline, and then to lock back into place, are yours functioning okay?
Yeah, mine were doing the same thing. I had to fiddle around with the memory button to get it to lock back where I originally had it, works well now.