Classifieds FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The rule of 100 posts needed has been removed.. it is now up to you the consumer to decide who you would like to buy and sell from.. we hope that this will open the site up to new members even if they are registering just to sell some extra items they have just laying around the garage.. who knows they may decide to stay... also.. this allows members to make guidelines THEY are happy with.. if you liked the 100 post rule, then you can just ignore any for sale thread created by someone with only 50 posts.. the idea is we are giving you the members of the site the ability to decide who you want to do business with.. again with any online transaction just be carefull.. and do the most you can to have a safe secure transaction.. 8)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn there goes my spare time fun, lol, but cool, now there should be no more useless whoring so one can sell, wait nevermind there will always be useless whoring, lol.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jezek said:
poor Jezek, he's almost not needed anymore, i think they're out to get you man, lol.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tom said:
damn there goes my spare time fun, lol, but cool, now there should be no more useless whoring so one can sell, wait nevermind there will always be useless whoring, lol.
I was thinking of you the whole time I was reading this thread. Now you will have no more fun :cry:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
92 b18 hatch said:
I was thinking of you the whole time I was reading this thread. Now you will have no more fun :cry:
lol, that's what you think.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it was actually tossed because oc was tired of dealing with people breaking the rule... but whatever :lol:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
more so tired of hearing people whine about loosing their post, lol, from trying to whore, so they could sell, lol.

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well now i just hope people don't b***h about being scammed out of their money :lol: but hey it's their fault if they buy from someone with only 1 post :lol: hopefully people won't b***h at the mods about them being cheated

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Vicious said:
well now i just hope people don't b***h about being scammed out of their money :lol: but hey it's their fault if they buy from someone with only 1 post :lol: hopefully people won't b***h at the mods about them being cheated
i say within the next month we'll see atleast 1 person scammed.

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
i say within the next month we'll see atleast 1 person scammed.
:lol: the sad part is that you're telling me the truth :haha: then we'll start seeing the "Mod's i've been scammed" threads poping up and then them expecting mods to be able to track down the seller and take back the money. but oh well people will always b***h no matter what the rules are. just keep up the good work guys i appericate what you all do for the site ;)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
do we still have taht scammer's list lying around here somewhere.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All this whoring for nothing :evil: On a serious note, I kind of like this idea. It gives a chance for legitimate sellers and not limit them with the post count rule.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet.....

radarblips your avi is too wide. 100x100 max dude...
you can use either of these or find/do something else.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
sweet.....

radarblips your avi is too wide. 100x100 max dude...
you can use either of these or find/do something else.
thanks.. and yeah its too big.. needs to be adjusted.. ;)

ive reallly pushed for this because i dont think anyone NEEDS us to tell them who to buy from.. i think if you are old enough to earn and spend money you are old enough to decide how to spend it..

on another note.. you cant MAKE someone want tobe a member hear... so all MAKING them make 100 posts does.. is litter the forum with silly posts with no real content... and who wants that.. not me.. will i buy from someone with 0 posts? sure.. if i can go meet them and pick it up ;)

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blah tom is right, someone will get scammed before the end of the month

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
well, if someone gets scammed by a seller with less than 100 posts or even worse someone with 1 post, they assumed the risk when they decided to deal with that person. no one is making members buy from anyone they don't feel they can trust.

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i never really understood why it was set at 100 post and not more whats gonna stop someone form scamming if they have 100 post or 1000 post if thier gonna do it then thier gonna do it and be an a*****e and wh is jezek gonna be sad

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
if YOU think that only buying from peopel with 100 posts or more keeps you safe.. then keep right on doing it.. thats my point.. nothing is stoping you from having your OWN rules... ;)

you dont need me to tell you who to buy from and who not to buy from.....

Status
Not open for further replies.