Classifieds Merged

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
The classifieds section has been merged into just parts for sale and for trade and cars for sale and for trade. This was done to make it easier for members selling a bunch of items without having to create a thread for each category they pertain to.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, because a few people sell a bunch of items in one post, we lose the orginization? Now it's gonna be more difficult to find/sell items imho.

ryanM

Jezek said:
So, because a few people sell a bunch of items in one post, we lose the orginization? Now it's gonna be more difficult to find/sell items imho.
i agree, i liked it a lot better before. just have the people posting a lot of things do it in the Misc section.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
i agree, i liked it a lot better before. just have the people posting a lot of things do it in the Misc section.
And that shouldn't be a problem if the mods are doing their jobs, cause they can always be moved to the correct place ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see it as easier.. a lot of people are opportunity buyers who purchase things that they are not necisarrily looking for.. i (along with all members) can just browse all the things currently for sale without navigating all over the planet

Clasifieds (to) for sale > clasifieds (to) for sale (to) suspension (to) wheels and tires (to) wheels (to) red wheels

just to see if there happens to be any rims for sale.. i can appreciate the organization BUT it really made it difficult to just browse.. for the record yes i supported this change but did NOT spear head it..

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i agree, it was better b4. At least you knew what type of stuff was in the section. So, like oc said, lookin for wheels, all you had to do was go to that section. Now, you have to browse and kinda decipher the title. I mean, so what you had to hit the back button a few times. I think the loss outweights the gains on this. but thats juss me.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was nicer before, I used to search just looking for random parts and now its a pain because everything is mixed together. MISC section worked for people selling many items, why doesnt it work now?

UgP

Addicted to clubcivic.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMO the orginzation was FAR better than the new layout... Ease of navigation is key in this day and age...
lumping Xbox games with engine parts......2cents...

needanew1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeaa, i cant stand the classifieds now... it takes forever to find what your looking for and if you're selling something your item gets pushed to the bottom wayy too fast just like on HT... imo a huge pita.

Whats going to happen next?? Its like merging all of the technical sections together and throwing the lounge into the bunch at the same time... bad bad bad

Tek-C