Clean Body Kit.. and sumthin else

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo ppl wut is a nice clean body kit for 5th gen hatch? not bulky, choppy, but nice and roouuunddddddddddddd........... and will veilside/any front kit for a 2/4 door fit the hatch? need help ppl been saving up money is no problem right now..... i think

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have always had a huge hard-on for the bomex kit!!! :thumbs up:

MINUS THE SPOILER, just get a carbon fibre duckbill.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and the front bumper is..........i dont mean to be mean but i dont like the front bumper the way it folds back

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

and the front bumper is..........i dont mean to be mean but i dont like the front bumper the way it folds back

folds back?????

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awwwwwwwww nvm i heard that erebuni is really cheap and doesnt fit properly? have u heard the same?

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do u think u could answer my other Ques in the 1st post?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Yo ppl wut is a nice clean body kit for 5th gen hatch? not bulky, choppy, but nice and roouuunddddddddddddd........... and will veilside/any front kit for a 2/4 door fit the hatch? need help ppl been saving up money is no problem right now..... i think
not certain of body kits for the 5th gens, but the only one i like on them that i've seen, is the one in the Fast and the Furious on the black civics. (don't mean to sound homo using F&F as an example...flame on :roll: )

and NO.. a kit for a 4 door 5th gen won't fit the hatch. the front bumper of the sedans is slightly different than the one of the coupes and hatches. make sure the front is for 2/3 door! :thumbup:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn dude, i wish i could remember. sorry, don't have a name for u, but someone who sees this might. i do know that it's a popular one tho.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was a custom kit, but they started selling knock offs called terminator.

As far as the cleanest kit on the 5th gen hatch, id have to say WingsWest RS or Kaminari.

If i had a 5th gen, i think id get a CF lip, and keep the rear, and do EK sideskirts.

essi1553

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
si_racer13 what are you talking about with the ek side skirts? do they fit the eg civic without mods or is it like a custom job?

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea good ques. and u cant get bigmouth rs in just front bumper

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

yea good ques. and u cant get bigmouth rs in just front bumper
check www.contemporarymotorsport.com :D

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh terminator :thumbup: i like that one! but i wouldn't even do a kit if i had a 5th gen. i would put the type r front lip(i think that's what it is) and nothing else. they r just not body kit cars in my eyes. :neutral:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u got a link to a site that sells type R lips 4 the 5th gen(front and rear) and will the typer spoiler fit ???

Exxel82

The Long Forgotten
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo, forget the body kit, keep it JDM. Body kits just add headaches. You got to deal with scraping, cracking and fitment. Get the wings west add ons and you are set.