1. remove the front bumper (4 screws)
2. remove the bulbs from the headlight
3. take out the headlight (4 screws)
4. put the headlight in the oven around 250 degrees for 5-10 minutes
5. use a hairdryer for parts that aren't all the way softened and pry the headlight apart using a screw driver
6. once open remove the orange cup and reflective strip
7. close them back up by using the oven and hair dryer again. BUT make sure they are completely sealed closed or else you will get condensation in your headlights.
8. put the headlights and bumper back on your car