ClubCivic.com Forum Upgrade

csuhre

95 Civic Hatch Guy
With the forum software being so outdated and things slowly breaking (during each server upgrade) it has finally been upgraded. Please use this thread to post any issues you are having since the change as of today, 2/5/15. Some of the old site features that are missing will be slowly transferred over to the new forum if they are available.

Feel free to poke around your control panel as there are a bunch of new features, including linking external accounts (Facebook/Twitter) http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/account/external-accounts .
trying to sign up for a premium membership and i keep getting the 404 Not Found error and it has signed me out every time iv tried.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think there is a premium membership anymore because we did away with vendors.

@Jay Jay is this true?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't think there is a premium membership anymore because we did away with vendors.

@Jay Jay is this true?
I don't these are related as the Premium membership was for more PM space, quicker access to VIP, etc. I lost mine as well but I don't think it was carried over in the update. If you go to the CC Store it is still the old layout. =)

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't these are related as the Premium membership was for more PM space, quicker access to VIP, etc. I lost mine as well but I don't think it was carried over in the update. If you go to the CC Store it is still the old layout. =)
Ahhhh. Ok. I thought the premium was needed to become a vendor. Totally different things then. Either way I don't think the premium membership was carried over to the new system as you said. I have noticed the badges are gone, as well as the layout.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Correct, the premium membership wasn't moved over and I'm looking for a replacement.

csuhre

95 Civic Hatch Guy
Ok thank you I hope you find a replacement I was really hoping and wanting to donate to the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok thank you I hope you find a replacement I was really hoping and wanting to donate to the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just throwing this out there, but the site does have a store and is most of the reason this forum is still up and running. Buying stuff from the store instead of some other vendor on another site would be a great way to contribute.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For a while, Ive noticed the issue in mobile view that I cannot access the menu option (3 horizontal lines) at the top left of the screen on the home page, thus forcing me to google search for the section Im looking for.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope. My phone doesnt do screen shots.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nope. My phone doesnt do screen shots.
2004 called, they want their flip phone back. :lol:

What phone do you have? Any smart phone should be able to take a screenshot..

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an LG Volt. Its nothing crazy because Im not a teenager surgically attached to the phone. Ive had multiple "smart" phones without a screen shot option, so you're mistaken.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have an LG Volt. Its nothing crazy because Im not a teenager surgically attached to the phone. Ive had multiple "smart" phones without a screen shot option, so you're mistaken.

?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, sh*t. I didnt see that in the manual. Thank you, sir.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im referring to the 3 horizontal lines at the top left
Screenshot_2016-01-04-20-39-49.png

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks. Is that only on the homepage? It does show up on the forum?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, thats not the only page it occurs on. The 3-lines do not function anywhere when being viewed on my phone. Have you tried to use it without tapatalk? I dont use it because I don't see the point.