5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gary you don't get s**t :lol:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
so you expect me to actually be proactive .... lol i refuse. do i have to actually watch threads? it seems a bit more of a pain, i get the upgrade, i am the minority, ill get along.

ps does anyone else experience a "lag" on typing in this field?
Honestly I'm still trying to figure this all out as well :lol: . I don't notice any lag in typing. Is this on a PC/Phone/Tablet?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on a pc it comes and goes, not sure if it depends on the new embedded ads all over the pages.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Those ads link ads shouldn't be showing to members signed in. Let me check what is up with them.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No ads here. At home I am on firefox with ad blocker so nothing of that type shows, but at work it's wide open yet still no ads. Only time I get ads is if I log out, then they are all over the place...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No ads here either, except for the normal ones on the top / botton, CC store and on the right side.

No ads at all when I enabled AdBlockPlus

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool, yeah I'm on i.e. due to the Microsoft surface rt platform locking all other browsers out...

Craig Beranek

I know this isnt the right place but i am completely new to forums and need help with my car and help with starting a forum. Will someone please help me with starting a forum on here?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know this isnt the right place but i am completely new to forums and need help with my car and help with starting a forum. Will someone please help me with starting a forum on here?
:welcome: to ClubCivic!

When browsing the boards, find the section that you wish to post in. Go into that section, and click the 'Post New Thread' button on the top right:

Then, enter a title and description for your issue and post! Just make sure to clearly outline which car model and trim you have, and as much detail as possible for the best chance at having your issues resolved.

If you need to post pictures, go to another website such as postimage.org, and upload your image there. Take the Direct Link (the one that has the file extension at the end, .png, .jpg, etc.), and put that between image tags like so:
Code:
[img]postimg.org/link-to-image.png[/img]
If you need further help feel free to shoot me a private message. Just click my name and select "Start a Conversation". :thumbs up

Thanks!

Shav3d

Can't login via tapatalk but browsers work.

Edit. Reinstall fixed it

Last edited by a moderator:

mrn1120

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the update JJ. Only prob im having is finding CRX related threads. Can you fix that Please

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New site looks great. I know I haven't been around but I still pop in from time to time. Any chance of the old pics coming to this site ? I was looking to copy some of my 95 DX pics since I lost my old computer.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you are talking about the events section there isn't one anymore. We removed it because it was a breeding ground for spam. If you are wanting to advertise on the site, you need permission from the owner (Jay Jay) to do so as we don't allow it, please review the rule sticky.

Al Troiani

This isn't really a suggestion for the technical side of things, but for a new thread section. Motorsports. Where there would be different sections, like road courses, autocross, drag racing, speedway racing and so on...
I know the majority of this site exists to help people building their Civic, but what about people that are itching to learn about their specific sport they're building towards? I think it would be a nice addition.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We had a section like that and no one ever posted in it so it was removed. Our plan here is to remove cluttered sections that are just there in the hopes that someone post in them once every blue moon. You are free to make new threads or questions about motorsports or anything else not tech related in the off topic section of the forum and see if it sparks any conversation. :thumbs up