Clubcivic On Social Media?

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
Curious,

Has clubcivic spread into other social avenues of the Internet?

If anyone knows, lmk. I want to follow them elsewhere as well.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
There is a FB page but it doesn't much attention from what I have seen. Honestly I prefer it that way too. FB has killed so many forums over the years, several of my favorites are closed their domains.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, we have a Facebook page. I've severely been slacking on updating it, though.. last update was this past June. Spooled is right too, social media is the reason forums are dying out. The social interaction on most forums, like OT threads, are severely lacking. I've seen a couple great forums close down too because the low traffic.

Luckily, we still get good traffic to the site, though most are through guest members who don't sign up. There's a wealth of information here -- most Google searches for Civic info will yield at least one link to CC. This is something social media will never be able to do as well as forums.

https://www.facebook.com/ClubCiviccom-118413568173755

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
Yeah, we have a Facebook page. I've severely been slacking on updating it, though.. last update was this past June. Spooled is right too, social media is the reason forums are dying out. The social interaction on most forums, like OT threads, are severely lacking. I've seen a couple great forums close down too because the low traffic.

Luckily, we still get good traffic to the site, though most are through guest members who don't sign up. There's a wealth of information here -- most Google searches for Civic info will yield at least one link to CC. This is something social media will never be able to do as well as forums.

https://www.facebook.com/ClubCiviccom-118413568173755
Ah okay I see, was hopin y'all had an Instagram page with members rides who've done photoshoots.

This site does have a wealth of knowledge and I'm very thankful for that

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know Im in the minority, but I dont do social media and I hope the forum stays that way. I feel social media kills forums because its all about short term comments. Its all a fad. I honestly dont see how SM could help a forum with as lazy as most SM users are. Keep it ol' school.

xpttcx

99 Honda Civic EX
5+ Year Member
I know Im in the minority, but I dont do social media and I hope the forum stays that way. I feel social media kills forums because its all about short term comments. Its all a fad. I honestly dont see how SM could help a forum with as lazy as most SM users are. Keep it ol' school.
I'm with you. No social media so a lot of the forums I use to use died out for Facebook and all I have now is club civic so don't go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ah okay I see, was hopin y'all had an Instagram page with members rides who've done photoshoots.

This site does have a wealth of knowledge and I'm very thankful for that
We do, sort of. I've created it, but that's as far as it got. :lol:

I might create a thread asking for members to post pics.. which I will repost on the IG page. Will update if I do..