clutch problems

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok heres the story... i bought this motor and tranny of a friend i converted it to mpfi and it already had a si tranny... now i just took the it apart today cuz i'm throwin my ZC in hopefuly in a few days... now my buddy gave me a clutch for an HF ( its 20 splines) now when i took my SI tranny apart and looked at the clutch and components... the clutch is at least 1/4 smaller than the one my friend gave me AND it wasnt riding on the flywheel and pressure plate completely ( it was a 1/4 of an inch off from the inner part of the friction pad's) now the smaller clutch that came from the si tranny states that its from PHC VALEO, can anyone bring some sence to this i'll try n find my camera to take pics but i might have to resort to the camera phone :(

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so now i either needa buy a new clutch kit with a 200mm flywheel included or just find someone who selling a 91 si tranny........ either way i have a 20 spline oem clutch and pressure plate that has 20k on it that i am going to sell if i cant find a 91 si tranny