Color Matching Emblems?

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im starting to work on the interior to my 91 civic hb. The color of the car is silver, so I thought that I could do a blue interior. Not too much blue though but just enough here and there. I dont want to overdo it. I have neon blue interior lights right now and I hope to get black and blue seats. Later Im going to get street glow for underneith. The quesion I have is, should I get a blue honda emblem or stick with the carbon fiber one I was going to get? I was going to get the carbon fiber one before I decided to go for a blue interior. Would a blue emblem look tacky or not?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude... just take the factory emblem off.... and spray paint it...

save the couple of bucks that the decals would cost... and put that money somewhere else

it takes like 5 minutes, and looks way better than a blue "h" badge in my opinion

CiviKid

Post Whoralicious
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the blue H emblem =) [schild=random fontcolor=0000FF shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]IMO[/schild]

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go carbon fiber unless you make sure the interior matches the blue.

andrew: nice pics of the ride, i like the last one...moving motion!!! plus you got crazy rear liscence plate! hippy style

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep the stock emblem, keep the interior just black, or stock color and maybe use some brushed aluminum dress up stuff if you must dress up the interior, ditch the blue neons you have now and forget about the undercar neons. :D

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "TurboZinc"

Keep the stock emblem, keep the interior just black, or stock color and maybe use some brushed aluminum dress up stuff if you must dress up the interior, ditch the blue neons you have now and forget about the undercar neons. :D
:werd:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "TurboZinc"

this cat aint even drive a import and he know right from wrong