Color

Bebo_5_3

5+ Year Member
Whats up everyone?

So I am graduating this year and as a graduation present my uncle said that he would be willing to paint my car. My civic is silver right now but ever since told me that color change has been crossing my mind. I was thinking of maybe a glossy black or maybe a dark gunmetal type grey or maybe even another color. I just wanted to get some feedback from the trusty CC crew
:D

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just keep in mind that if you decide to do a dark color, It looks great but shows every flaw and speck of dirt. I have a dark green integra and I like the color but it gets dirty real fast and you can see all of the little dings and scratches.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
meh...don't go with black...

maybe something like jade green metallic...

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a "different" colour, something that didnt come factory on your civic

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fiji blue =) or the brightest white you can find. two tone maybe? take advantage of that paint offer.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man, genuine posted one a while back...its the color im going with next...gotta see if i can find it

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hockenheim green pearl

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Color choice is a very personal thing... not so sure you should be asking us.

hondagriff

Banned
Just keep in mind that if you decide to do a dark color, It looks great but shows every flaw and speck of dirt. I have a dark green integra and I like the color but it gets dirty real fast and you can see all of the little dings and scratches.
:word: I know what you mean! But damn it looks nice after a fresh wash.

For color..... I liked that color on the 1st gen xb release series. It was a burnt orange or something. But take a peek. It was a special color for the last release series on that generation. Think it would look awsome on other cars too.

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't ask us, but I would suggest the pearl white like on the g35 or the escalade or nsx white

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^Championship white is no where near the pearl white of the Escalade