Comments on Stillen Savage Kit for 99 civic

Sladage

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey,
This guy pulled me over 2 days ago and is selling his Stillen Savage body kit and fender flares for $300. They are already fitted for his car and is painted black the color of my car. He wants to have all my OEM (stock) bumper, sides, and rear. Is it worth it. Take a look at it. go to Google.com and search Civic Stillen Savage and click on the first link that appears. Tell me what you think. You dont find a deal like this everyday.

97dxhatch

5+ Year Member
If you like it, then go for it. I personally am not a fan of extreme bodykits. But it's your car, so do what you want to it.

here's the pick

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally think that kit is f**king GAY... sorry. But if u like it, go for it, like 97dxhatch says. sounds like a DEAL. i would do the trade, then sell it for more, but that'd be kinda hard if he wants your stock trim :? . your car'd have to be naked for a while. :lol: .....just bull shittin' around.

AbbyCiv98

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I definetly like the kit, but the side skirts are a little much. I dont know why but they seem to stick out a little far. I like the black widow series the best personally, but if you like it go for it, it seems like a really good deal.[/b]

limelight

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dun do it. that kit juz doesn't flow. ur stock parts are worth more.