Complete noob :/

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im surprised the doctors let you use a computer it must be bolted down or something.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Actually, I have found people to help me on hondatech.com, 7thgenhonda.com, and civicforums.com. This is the only civic forum where I have only tried to help people but, have not gotten any actual help other than "7th gen sucks", "You are wasting your money","Bolt-on's give no performance gain", and "K-swap or nothing".

By the way, I love the nicolas cage video. That is how lowlife was making me feel. LOL.
I would like to see a dyno,track time, mpg comparisons. Stuff like that.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

504scene

llmfao so this is what kind of drama goes on in other sections lol and they barley have people here most of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was considering throwing some infractions out but I've just been on the side lines watching the debate and waiting. Not as bad as I expected this to turn out. We don't mind civil debates. It's when you guys resort to name calling and being flat out rude that we don't like to see.

lowlife, I'll say you're pretty close to getting an infraction. Not just because this thread, in general. Keep it up :thumbs up.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
in general what other post of mine besides this thread warrants an infraction ???

N/A

N/A WorkRacer
I would like to see a dyno,track time, mpg comparisons. Stuff like that.
umm I am not rich so the dyno is out of the question. I still have the stock airbox so I could do a MPG comparison. I am nowhere near a track so I cannot do that, but I could do like 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 comparisons.

But I am busy wasting my time like ol' Nicolas Cage, as you all would say, swapping a D17a2 into My LX.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
John to be honest, that should have been said in a pm to lowlife. It is a little unprofessional to do it out in public like that.

Just sayin'.

I'm with Jeff for the first time...it's free entertainment to watch these threads.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
umm I am not rich so the dyno is out of the question. I still have the stock airbox so I could do a MPG comparison. I am nowhere near a track so I cannot do that, but I could do like 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 comparisons.

But I am busy wasting my time like ol' Nicolas Cage, as you all would say, swapping a D17a2 into My LX.
I was being sarcastic, I know what the outcome would be.

N/A

N/A WorkRacer
I was being sarcastic, I know what the outcome would be.
I was not being sarcastic at all. Just pulled blown LX motor and ordered EX manual wiring harness, yesterday. Cleaned and pulled tranny off of the engine, swapped exhaust system with Hi-performance cat on the down pipe and a SHlTTY amazon cat-back I ended up getting for free, and ordered EX Manual ECU 37820-PLR-L07; today.

I will give a mpg comparison with my intake and just the stock airbox without the air resonator, once the swap is complete.

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP

How would u do comparisons not everything is gunna be the same, ur gunna clock ur speed hope u use a radar gun lmao cause we all know even cops radar guna are not accurate

Sent from tapataalllkk

N/A

N/A WorkRacer
How would u do comparisons not everything is gunna be the same, ur gunna clock ur speed hope u use a radar gun lmao cause we all know even cops radar guna are not accurate

Sent from tapataalllkk
Just send me the radar gun that works best for you! No I plan on using my friend, his stopwatch and some set distances. I could also use the stopwatch and sets of speed ranges. 0-30, 30-60, 0-60, 30-90, 60-90, 0-100, 0-90, 90-100; with and without the short ram intake. Then I will fudge the numbers a little and you will clearly see that the outcome leans towards my expectations. lol, jk. Just send me a dyno machine I will pay for the shipping, then we can argue facts!

As it says on a sticker stuck to my LX trunk that some dumb@$$ put on there. "Save the drama, for yo mama"

All those movies would have sucked without the outstanding antics and madness of Nicolas Cage! Without drama most stories would be over before they ever start.

clubcivic should pay me for my entertaining posts, since it got so much attention brought to the 7th gen threads. LOTI !!!!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha. I thought you were someone else when I hit quote. I do agree though.