Complete noob :/

N/A

N/A WorkRacer
Please, do not give lowlife an infraction! He is just trying to save people time, money, and frustration. Everyone has probably learned something from our civil discussion, and that is what we are all here for anyway, right? Whether it is to learn how to mod our civic's, to learn how to communicate on the internet, to learn how to properly motivate and influence people to make the right decision, or just to learn how to argue or even what not to do i.e. Home Improvement. My butt was a little sore, but I got over it and learned something just like I am sure we all did.

What I learned: Nicolas Cage is the SHlT! No matter how much I do not like it, I spent money on a short ram intake, and all it effectively did was look cool, sound deeper under my hood, and give me a slightly quicker throttle response!!!

D17a2 swap or nothing!!!! JK, if I had the expertise and confidence I would have done a K-swap, but this is my first engine swap and I did not want to make it too complicated on myself and I bought a salvage titled auto EX that runs great for only 1800 so I have had no need to waste money on rental cars or rides and I have been able to go where I want and when I want too. I can not stand being dependent on someone else to go somewhere. It makes me act like ole saint Nicolas!