Comptech parts

BioFreak69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive had a few PMs about how my comptech parts perform and sound so I decided just make a post about it. I bought the comptech exhaust and header and I can really feel the difference. I feel the difference from 4000 rpms up to 7900 where I usually shift and I didnt lose any low end power<=== if I did I cant feel it. My car sounds badass, it has a low deep sound and it made vtec sound alot better, the exhaust doesnt sound like a swarm of bees and it doesnt look like a grapefruit shooter. Heres some pics I took before putting them on and a sound clip from another SI.

The header is stepped so it doesnt lose any low end power

The exhaust has 2.25" piping and has a 3.5" tip

Sound clip of exhaust and header
http://www.grmotorsports.com/civicclip.mov

www.ComptechUSA.com

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy sheeeet, that sounds fuggin amazin'
i want it.....

nice vid too...... :thumbs up:

braintree

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great choice on the header. Here's a pic with mines after discoloration.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i really dont see what so great about comptech stuff though. they're just like stock but more bling and expensive. i rather get something like DC headers which are proven to make power and some other exhaust with bigger pipings.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Comptech's claim to fame is the OEM adaptability (ease of install) and OEM quality, which means a longer service life (still to be proven I guess) and maintains the factory warranty (if your car is still under warranty). But it's also bragging rights since Comptech is like the Mugen of the US.