conversion

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is there any kits out there that convert a eg hatch front to a old school WRX or 04 STi front yet? any 1 do me a favour and do this on photoshop 4 me please 1 if not both conversions

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, crazy conversion but...no, im not sure, but i say there is a 99% chance that there isnt a kit for that. looks like custom work with a lot of money involved...but i may be wrong

zippeay

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man that sounds ugly, just buy a WRX. Let me give you a hint if you want to mod things then try to stick with the same manufacturer because all they're cars are build with the same style. When you get two different cars and try to make them work it usually "not always" turns out like crap or ends up being way more work than its worth. Just my 2 cents but hey if you want to then go for it, I was never one for the WRX anyway there too boxy for me.

STD570

4DR FO SHO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are there any conversion out there that fit 92 civic with little or no modification at all?

ANY AT ALL?

STD570

4DR FO SHO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There must be some front end conversion...like integra, civic si, or accord. Any else??

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE THEERREE TTTHHHEERRE (ECHO)

MrG

Learner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no we're all in another forum..
if someone know the answer, they will post an answer. no need to do a post with caps and for hundred !'s.

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn im not hatin on u or watever but i feel hella bad for ur car ur talkin about lambos and a wrx conversion