slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHOA!!!!! thats some sweet ish right there

PAPPOUS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think this vid is f**king sweet!!When there are like 6-7 cars in a row drifting

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats so big about drifting these days? I rather be at the track. Like the vid of the 10 sec civic. Just putting my two cents in. To each there own. Nice ride though. Peace!!!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by VTECSOHC02
Whats so big about drifting these days? I rather be at the track. Like the vid of the 10 sec civic. Just putting my two cents in. To each there own. Nice ride though. Peace!!!
we like seeing cars go sideways. lateral g's are fun.

mynameisbob28

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t that was the coolest thing ive ever seen in my entire life. and to the anti drifting guy... anybody who can do that s**t has MAD respect, because that takes such skill and car control, SICK s**t....

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have seen that somewhere before....but its still a badass movie!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by VTECSOHC02
i think drifitng is cool, i think drag is cool too, but i like autoX. Drag is for the most part raw power, thats why domestics naturally do good on a 1/4 mile with their big engines. but autoX and drifting inolves speed, power, and an assload of technique...plus its longer and you dont just go in a straight line, so i would imagine it being a lot funner too. just putting my two cents in