Corvette blue devil

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice shoes, but nothing comes up to make me trust the pictures.. Could just be a corvette testing, no markings, or anything..

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive heard about it. its supposed to be the 3rd or 4th fastest in the nurburgring stock.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin righteous

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I swear I've seen that picture in road and track before...

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How cares if it 2nd tier i would still drive it. The article is right thought GM has been f**king up. They don't know what people want. Its like the camaro coming back. Good idea but they never should have gotten rid of it in the first place

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any car developed on the Nurburgring has to atleast be a little badass, I like.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my dad has a C6 with the cylinders bored out and and a Corsa exhaust totalling 480 hp approx. and that b***h MOVES, so i cant imagine what being strapped into 600 hp feels like

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
100k? how bout i buy a vette for 60 and upgrade it with 20k? dont you think 600hp would be far less expensive? ok so you wont have the bodywork. Wonder what kind of suspension changes they'll do.

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zenray said:
How cares if it 2nd tier i would still drive it. The article is right thought GM has been f**king up. They don't know what people want. Its like the camaro coming back. Good idea but they never should have gotten rid of it in the first place
i dunno. i for one am happy they discountued it and then brought it back. Gave them time to get it right. Cause they were going down hill with there last model.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it was all intentional, just a marketing plan. to the best of my knowledge, Mercury is doing the same with the cougar, and it better not be a fake-rice mobile like the last one

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IGotASlowCivic said:
i dunno. i for one am happy they discountued it and then brought it back. Gave them time to get it right. Cause they were going down hill with there last model.
Thats true

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the writer of that commentary must just be jealos that he spent 500k where the smart man spends 100k and SMOKES the s**t outta him :lol: the new zo6 is f**kin bad simple as that

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have drive one of these before I die... I drool just thinking about it. 600HP... superlightweight body... american muscle.. the sounds.. oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
I have drive one of these before I die... I drool just thinking about it. 600HP... superlightweight body... american muscle.. the sounds.. oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
you and me both, shouldnt' be much diff than my bro inlaw's cobra though :shock: 590 to the ground ;)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dont know why they bother taking spy pics, it's just a z06 with black rims...on the outside

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
you and me both, shouldnt' be much diff than my bro inlaw's cobra though :shock: 590 to the ground ;)
If it came down to whatever sports car I wanted to/could buy... A corvette would be on top of the list. An S2000 would NEVER EVER make that list, EVER. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I love Honda... but for PURE fun and straight line power... American Muscle all the way... The sound just sells it to me... omggg I heard this Cobra drive by the other day, wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need to change my pants.