Couple of questions about a rear disc conversion

hyper_cool

I have a few questions and sorry if this might sound funny. I have a 2004 Civic LX with ABS(canadian version). I want to know if I still need to put the proportioning valve and replace the master cylinder. When I was looking through my service diagram, I couldn't locate the proportioning valve at all but I can see where the master cylinder. Anyhow, I found a 2003 Acura EL donor parts with complete rear brake assembly including the trailing arms. Here are the questions.

1.) Do I still need to replace the proportioning valve and the master cylinder?
2.) Do I need to use the Acura EL wheel sensors or can I just use the one that I have?
3.) As for the trailing arm, is it better to just install the knuckle or replace the trailing arm as well since it came from the donor car.?

Thanks for all the help. I tried posting this to other sites but It won't let me and telling me that my message requires more characters or need admin permission. I've pretty much search what needs to be done so I have decided to do this but ran in to some questions that's puzzling me.

I use http://torontohondaparts.com/OrderParts.aspx to get the diagrams and they provide really good pictures of the parts of your Honda vehicles with part numbers. Thanks for all the help again.