Crank but no spark

EmbraceThePain

06 280000 miles. Ran fine until I put power to I guess the wrong wire on the high side ac switch trying to figure out why my ac wasn't working. It killed the car and now it'll crank but won't run. Thinking I fried something. Need advice

Drakon543

sounds like a stupid question but have you checked all the fuses? just asking since you didnt mention you already checked the fuses in both locations.

Drakon543

ok pull one of the plugs out and reconnect the plug wire. with a well insulated pair of plier hold the sparkplug metal part of the body against the engine and have someone crank the engine. unless you have tools to "properly" check for spark thats the redneck method. if you have spark reinstall the spark plug try some starting fluid. if it runs with starting fluid and still doesn't stay running you may have a fuel issue. the fuel pump relay should match one of the other relays you can try to swap those as long as the other relay isnt another critical component. a/c and fuel are typically the same style relay but check the part number stamped on the relay to check. if it still wont run im not really sure without being there but thats my typical quick diagnosis for this type of stuff