Crazy Race!

SiPlaya

Banned
Yo Peeps What up? This be SiPlaya back in the Heezy fo Sheezy! I gots me anudda phat azz story fo all yall playa hatin mofo's out there! Before I start I gotta say...U f**kers need to recanize! I am the one and only...I seen some mofo's tryin to act like me..Stay off DEEZ NUTZ, cuz big DEEZ in yo mouth is bad fo yo health! Now to all my real playas keep yo s**t real and keep readin my stories cuz I post nuttin but the truth! No doubt! This is da real s**t! It's Tru, It's Tru!

So yeah da other day I had just finished waxing my s**t and was chillin watchin all da fly honeys walk by(Hell Yeah I live near the jr. high). And I seen all kinds o little punks all starin at my s**t and pointin..yeah they be sweatin my s**t! When all of a sudden a lil punk b***h fag starts laughin and sayin that he's got a Moped that could take my s**t! I'm like What?! b***h you know that I drive the ultimate supacar! Dat s**t be a Civie Type EX! So da f**kin kid says that he wants to run me! Yo I laughed at that lil' b***h and told his lil' ass to run along before I pimp slapped him! He walks ova to my whip and starts pissin on my f**kin door. I get up to run at him but forgot that I'd broken my f**ken O'Douls bottle on the porch and stepped on the broken glass barefoot! s**t I was bleedin everywhere! The f**kin bastard was all laughin and s**t, lucky I was drunk from that beer and bleedin or else dat s**t would be on! So I got my mom dukes to give me a ride to get my foot fixed at the walk in!

Yo, so I'm chillin at da house lata when I hear what sounds to be like a swarm of beez outside my house! I look out and that lil b***h was on his f**kin moped and he had a posse with him! All dem lil' shits had mopeds and scooters and s**t. HAHA little f**kin jr. high kids have no idea what power is! HONDA baby! So I open da window and I'm like What all ya fags want? They tell me they all wanna run! I laugh and close the window! I limp outside(s**t, f**ked up foot made me even have mo of a gangsta lean!) and tell them to get off my lawn...so the f**kas start leavin lawn jobs everywhere! I'mlike Yo fine let's do this bitches!
I grab my visor, throw it on all proper n s**t! Then proceed to get in my whip! I turn on da radio and Hell Yeah! I got my Ludacris cd back from my ho! So u know that's what's in da deck! I tell the lil' f**kers to follow me to behind the 7/11 cuz dat's where all da crazy races happen! Da kids follow me and we all roll up at the same time!

The 1st punk den tells me it's gonna be me, him and some fat lil' s**t on anudda moped! So I'm like who gives a f**k? It's gonna take me less than a second towaste your asses! So the fat kid lines up and he got some moped by the name of Husqvarna or some stupid ass German s**t, but the punk has a new moped f**k Off it's a Honda! He tells me to go on 3 beeps! So the b***h beeps his horn and on the third we take off! I rammed the kid on the Husqvarna, sent that fat f**k rollin, looked like a bowling ball, Funny as hell!

s**t I wasted too much time, the kid in the Honda had pulled what looked like a f**kin wheelie and he was off! I would have to pull off some kinda miracle! I floored my hooptie and there was no bullshittin here! I wasn't gonna fake like I was shiftin or nuttin My f**kin pride is at stake here! So we stay even and I can't pull none on him! That's it I'm fixin to lay the smack down on dis s**t! So I feel the VTEC kick in and I start to gain! What I saw next frieked my ass out! The f**kin kid mooned me! I was blinded, f**kin hairiest ass I eva seen! I lost control of my car and hit a f**kin tree!

So the kid turns around and comes back and he's laughin his ass off! I'm like listen you lil b***h! You Lucky my foots hurt or I'd stick it up yo ass! He then comes ova and steps on foot Dat's it's on! So I swing at the b***h! I hit him! Hell yeah I learned after gettin my ass kicked by the old man in my last post! s**t, I forgot he had his boys wid him! So I try and run cause my car si wrecked! The lil' shits all caught me though. I beat them all off with a f**kin stick I found on the side of the road but all of a sudden I got sucker punched! Damn that little 10 year old got some ill s**t goin! They all jumped on me and beat me like a rented mule. I was bleedin everywhere then all of sudden they all move out the way and I see the fat kid I had rammed coming over! He's pretty f**ked up but he's got a smile on his fat face! I'mliek b***h whatcha laughin at? He smiles some more, turns his back to, pulls down his pants(f**kin full moon) and den gives me a stinkface! I threw up all ova myself!

I see dem kids like everyday now afta school, they all just point and laugh as they ride by my house! Little do day know I have my new car...show their asses what up!!! Till next time, keep it real fools and watch out fo my fat ass DSM, lata playas!

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You must have a lot of time on your hands to write this on here and clubintegra

SiPlaya

Banned
Yo i did not write on club teg u hav a link? i only right on civieforums and clubciv sumone must be copy ma stories.

SiPlaya

Banned
have sumone check ma ip addy im from da 916 sactown my stories must be phat fo sumone to steel dem

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You bug the s**t out of me...

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Word up playa! Can't wait to hear about that DSM you got.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yo dawgz Ima challenge dis homeboi SiPlaya to DAWG a race fer realz homie ima drive all da way 2 sac town and DAWG race yo ass.. im also from da public schoolz so I have a phat whip too DAWG that I bought on ebay with 60k. Urz DAWG iz only 50k so mine costz more letz race 4 slips y0. Myne is fast DAWG n furious itz so furious itz lyke a tiger ya dig.

Dawg. :roll:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too bad this kid didnt show up to the Outlaw race in sacramento a couple weeks ago.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is this what today's education has come to? Wow I think I wanna go kill someone..