crx backseat

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
technically does the 2nd gen crx have a back seat with seatbelts and stuff or is it just cargo space?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the USDM CRX does not have rear seats. Altho the JDM rexs had rear seats so you can get those.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they range at around 150, best bet is ebay.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so r they a direct replacement? or does it require modding?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have to take the little plastic piece out behind the front seats. looks like a cargo cover.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do u know ne good JDM sites that ship to canada and have resonable prices??

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmotorsonline.com and importautosalvage are the only 2 places that have positive feedback on the larger sites like honda tech. go search for the sites your looking at, they will tell you good/ bad experiences.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmotors and import autosalvage are very good, PasswordJDM is also very good, I have heard nothing but good things about them and they respond very fast to emails and calls! And they are always getting shipments from Japan. so if any of the places above have them most likely its gonna be password.

lsvtecrex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i put back seats in my crx but personally it didn't look that great.
there is a right hand drive crx sir in town with the back seats that one look bad but not mine .

temp

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
www.jdmshit.com has the complete rear seat assy w/ seat belts for $350, they ARE NOT illegal as long as you have the seatbelts and you do not need to drill into the gas tank to install the seat belts (i think someone on here was mentioning that), whoever said you can get them for $150 is smokin some bomb ass s**t.....pass that s**t sun

lsvtecrex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanx man i'm gonna get some ass soon as possible so i can carry more than 1 hunny with me

temp

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by lsvtecrex
thanx man i'm gonna get some ass soon as possible so i can carry more than 1 hunny with me

as long as you are carrying 3 girls and not 1 girl and 2 guys i will be proud of you