Crx

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a load of ques 4 u guys.
1.is there a CRX type R?
2.y is there nuthin for the 1gen CRX and there is a s**t load for the 2nd?
3.wut r sum specs(weight, HP, etc..)on both gens
4. in ur opinion wut looks better?
 

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

i got a load of ques 4 u guys.
1.is there a CRX type R?
2.y is there nuthin for the 1gen CRX and there is a s**t load for the 2nd?
3.wut r sum specs(weight, HP, etc..)on both gens
4. in ur opinion wut looks better?
1.No, there was a SiR tho.
2.there is a small market for 1st gens, And there is a pretty big market for the 2nd gens.
3. 1st gens were lighter, but slower with less power. 2nd gens were a bit faster depending on models.
4.definitely a 2nd gen.
 


terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wut if u took a 1st gen with a B18C1?
 


lsvtecrex

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2nd gen look way better cuz there are more possobilities for it then the 1st gen crx like

1. better engine swaps
2. better body kits
 

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by sik_civic
wut if u took a 1st gen with a B18C1?
Whadaya mean "took", as in raced and beat a CRX-GSR or owned one? B series motors in 1st gen CRXs (and 3rd gen CHBs) are sick. There's a guy I autocross with that has a cable B16 in his 86 Si hatch and ROUTINELY posts FTOD at the autox.
 

Eg_Project

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No offence people but f**k Crx's.I dont hate them but i rather get a Ef hatch.hey kotomile what motor you running???
 

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A B16. Don't f**k CRXs. I had a 91 hatch, hated it, got my CRX, love it! You're about one of the only people I know that would rather have the hatch than the Rex.
 

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd rather have a hatch then a crx. I dont hate crxes though, i wouldnt mind having one, but i'll go for a hatch before a crx :D
 

x0supermonkey0x

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think 5th gen hatches r the best looking hatches.... and the 6th gen coupe is my fav. civic coup
 

CrxInvader

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what soo good bot hatchback that crx dont have...light weight..crx got that...can sombody tell me...
i got crx and i loving it
 

temp

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ~vx~
i think 5th gen hatches r the best looking hatches.... and the 6th gen coupe is my fav. civic coup

congratulations.....you have an opinion....now go pat yourself on the back
 

temp

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Eg_Project
No offence people but f**k Crx's.I dont hate them but i rather get a Ef hatch.hey kotomile what motor you running???

how about this.....f**k you....tell me which honda car has broken the MOST records? you wont see your precious EG on there.....
 



Top