Custom Dash, Pioneer Touch Screen complete for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanztrik

5+ Year Member
OK, i am trying to sell my WHOLE DASH PIECE. It is loaded with a Pioneer DEH-P8MP, a AVX-P8DVD, a AVG-VDP1 and a G-Tech competition pro! I am selling it for $2000 OBO. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at Xanztrik@wmis.net. It is out of my 1998 Honda Civic. Very lightly used, I need the money for my wedding and am open to offers. So, feel free to e-mail me, even if you just want bigger pics.
This will not include the hazard and rear defrost buttons.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wanna trade me that avg vdp1 for my sony mini dvd video cam?? and depending where at in michigan i'll either come there or meet ya

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW nic deal for all that BUMP for you my friend, I'd be on it if I had the cash

xanztrik

5+ Year Member
I would trade, but i need cash money... so sorry. But i am willing to ship and i will not rip you off on the shipping price like EBAY, i will ship it out of my work and only charge what it costs me. Unless you want to come get it =)

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xanztrik said:
I would trade, but i need cash money... so sorry. But i am willing to ship and i will not rip you off on the shipping price like EBAY, i will ship it out of my work and only charge what it costs me. Unless you want to come get it =)
no prob, all i wanted was the avg-vdp1, so think about it at least (be a good cam for the wedding) lol, i'll even do the camera and $50 for JUST the avg-vdp1, and whoever did that dash piece did a hell of a job

xanztrik

5+ Year Member
I did the dash piece, in fact, me and my buddy do custom car audio, so if anyone wants a nice dash pice made, message me.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i was hoping you would just sell me the processor, oh well good luck and good price, lemme know if you change your mind if it doesn't sell (which it should)

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice... but damn? no more AC-controls and s**t. Id die.

xanztrik

5+ Year Member
I still have my controlls, they easly relocate to the center consol where the pocket/stock cd player would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.