CUSTOM PAINTED ROTA GRIDS!! 4x100 you wont see anything like em!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackekhatch

5+ Year Member
CUSTOM PAINTED ROTA GRIDS!! 4x100 you wont see anything like em!! NEW PRICE!!!!!!

$390 AND NOT A CENT LESS!!!!!!!

Hey ok i have my rota grids for sale. they are almost brand spankin new have used them for about 2-3 months... i am the first owner of these wheels and no curbage and they are in about 94% great condition... they will not come with tires and im lookin for 500 OBO!!

these are unique as hell and have been powdercoated "blackgold" they change from, gold, bronze, black, honey, brown, they change all the time according to the sunlight but in the summer these look great...

i am located in longbeach and if you are interested PM me or IM me at "sixty40band"

pick up only! unless your lookin to pay for shippin which will most likley be expensive....

by the way that is the same car... im showing you what they look like at night and during the day... although during the dfay its hard to capture what they really look like! come check em out!!!

need these gone soon hurry!

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would seriously love to have these wheels if shipping wouldn't kill me. Bump for an awesome set of custom painted Rotas.

blackekhatch

5+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
I would seriously love to have these wheels if shipping wouldn't kill me. Bump for an awesome set of custom painted Rotas.
thanks bro yeah shipping would kill a lot of people they are very nice and minty too! i love the looks i get from people hahah

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for a nice hatch

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey cool....one of my buddies had which seems to be the same exact ones...it's one of a kind..looks great!

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Moved to wheels.

Good luck!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow those are sweet. Too bad I'm five lug

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those things are fugly..
good luck with the sale
chris

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
those things are fugly..
good luck with the sale
chris
This coming from a guy who has electrical tape on his headlights.

Bump again for some dope wheels.

potatobiker8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
those things are fugly..
good luck with the sale
chris
wtf?didnt ask wether u liekd them or not.if u dont got nothing nice to say dont post and go back to honda-tech a*****e

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
potatobiker8 said:
wtf?didnt ask wether u liekd them or not.if u dont got nothing nice to say dont post and go back to honda-tech a*****e
this is a forum, i have an opinion..
i do believe i said good luck, and im not on honda-tech.
chris

Status
Not open for further replies.