custom painted valve cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

2008verast

5+ Year Member
nice work man took me forever to find your thread though. i was thinking of ideas for my d17 cover and was thinking maybe something with domo. let me know if you think you can do something with it. it was the thing i showed you i painted bronze if you remember....and if you dont know who this is it was the guy with the silver civic with the cf hood and then i took it off. ohh and i bought your liscence plate frame

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya gotta give the guy time.. Took me a little bit for mine, but worth the wait. people always comment how mine looks.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow i didnt even know i had this much activity on here my bad guys for everone who wants a quote i m sry please send me a pm i have been busy lately cause i blew the motor in my car so if anyone wants my black valve cover with red rising sun let me know cause it is for sale now for 160 plus shipping

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
automotive clear coat all the flake is in the base coat

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow i didnt even know i had this much activity on here my bad guys for everone who wants a quote i m sry please send me a pm i have been busy lately cause i blew the motor in my car so if anyone wants my black valve cover with red rising sun let me know cause it is for sale now for 160 plus shipping
For what engine jeff? Pics?

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thought id throw up my new VC:

Toyota 3stage pearl, with copper/orange pearls substituted for what Toyota calls for in the mid coat, then Honda Royal Grape/Orange splatter on it, and cleared twice.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you just use normal base coat clear coat for the valve cover, i thought the heat would flake it off

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope it doesnt i had mine on my turbo charged car and it has lasted 2 years now and it doesnt show sign of any flaking

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have 5 D16 valve covers.. I want more!!

-Wrinkle Red
-Purple
-B&W Checkered (coming soon)
-Gloss Black (coming soon)
-Polished (coming soon)

I have one that I want to get started on but im having trouble stripping the paint!! I may take it to get sand blasted.

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i definitely want one painted! i have a d16y8. i'm not 100% sure what i want yet. my bf wants his done too. he's got an '07 cobalt lt. i'll come back or pm you with what we want. your work is amazing dude. i've noticed this has become a huge trend. keep up the good work!!!

kaylor99

5+ Year Member
I want my b16a2 painted gloss black with metal flakes and leave the honda and vtec silver. Could you do that and how much. You do some AMAZING work.

jb0ne

Banned
im craving a domokun d1678 cover but i dont know how much you would charge

(all brown, with mouth on front face/top of valve cover)

Status
Not open for further replies.