custom painted valve cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that b***h is f**king awesome. I have not seen anything like that before!!! Great work!! Might have you make me a custom one.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn now that is a tough looking one lol but i think i can handle that...let me see what i can come up with

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im starting to think of one for you, i want a sweet silhoutte design. Looking for another obd2 ls to get lazer cut

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Depending on your prices...... i may have something for you.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it all depends what you want done and paint isnt cheap

*WFNcrew*

5+ Year Member
either you have too much time on your hands, or too much talent with your hands. phenomenal

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jeff, i kinda stopped talking with u about this. get at me when u get the chance and we can talk body work and painting for this spring. i'm gonna need help and advice. lol.

BillyB98

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DAMN that Famous one is badass. I have the stencil from my shirt but there's no way i could pull that off.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much do you charge i need my type r head done and a d15b7 head both same design pm me for details i will gladly pay

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
either you have too much time on your hands, or too much talent with your hands. phenomenal
a little bit of both lol

jeff, i kinda stopped talking with u about this. get at me when u get the chance and we can talk body work and painting for this spring. i'm gonna need help and advice. lol.
not a prob jimmy i would still be glad to help you out hit me up a pm with your numbe and i will give ya a ring

how much for the famous one i will give 75 bucks
the famous one is on ebay right now with like 6 hours left and is at like 100 bucks

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so the famous cover was sold today on ebay....and other news i picked up an ls cover off ebay today so if anyone wants one of those painted let me know if not i m goin to experiment with it and turbo95 i got a sohc valve cover today off honda tech....i am goin to get that s**t done some how lol

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
updated with nissan sentra valve cover in first post!!!!

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will hopefully have one for you soon, also have gotten 2 other people interested. The one might be messaging you on myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.