Not open for further replies.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jeff, i get so many compliments for my engine bay.. Lookin good :thumbs up

TheDog

5+ Year Member
oh wow dude these look friggin sick, i might have to get one painted 2 ;) just need to come up with a design or something

JDM DC5

5+ Year Member
nice work. the famous stars and straps vc is nice. like the meatball one too.

ying yang tuner

5+ Year Member
very nice work,i have d16 valve cover and i wanted to know how much you charge for polished rising sun and glossy black vc.

ekblack97

5+ Year Member
Are you selling some valve cover too w/custom paint? Cant send my valve cover cause obviously im from canada so if you could give me a good deal i wanna buy one pm just incase there is available for D16?

JDMDRIVEREK

That looks raw. same engine i have...

here's my engine...
Can u do Famous/Stars/Straps Gold/Red? Or Gold An Black Opposite of ur original?
LMK please ASAP...!

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow sry guys I lost Internet at my house and I finally just got an iPhone but I am still painting so let me know just got a sand blaster tonight so I can also sand blast covers for people now but here is a quick one I did tonight highlighter yellow with purple and a little black splatter just need to sand the letters but this one is 60 obo plus shipping

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow awesome!! :shock:

dude how much would you charge me to do mine!?!?

oh ok sorry i saw the price!! id totally wanna get one real talk!!

92teg303

can you hook me up with a valve cover?!

Hey watsup was wondering around how much you would charge to paint a b18a1 valve cover Jasper Green Metallic "BG-22M" and to put a some custom tagging on it in gloss black. The tagging I want on in I should have in the next week or so should be able to send u a pic of it whenever ur ready. n e wayz hit me up anytime @ mayhem_of_otk@hotmail.com or back on here thanks! O and your work is sick MAD props!!:lol:

charlieshobbies

Eclipse Valve Cover

I am looking to get a 420A engine valve cover painted. Do you or can you shave the letters off of the cover? Also this build is for my daughter so I have been toying with making it a themed car around tinkerbell. Do you think you could paint up like a badass tinkerbell on the valve cover?

Thanks and talk to you soon
Charlie
charlieshobbies@yahoo.com

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sent you a PM but you never answered...

civic0918

Registered VIP
just amazing i sent a pm i would like to have one done someday soon. So if ya wanna do it just pm me back thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.