custom painted valve cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic0918

Registered VIP
im gonna do my own. I got good pointers from a guy on here. I sent you 3 pm's and a text to your cel but just one reply. so ill save my money and diy.

jeremy03gt

5+ Year Member
need one!

very simple design on vc, woulkd liike the honda shaved off, painted gloss back, with airbrushed or stenciled logo......

this exact logo, this exact color scheme

pm for price, and shipping info...

p.s., what do you use to cutt n buff those, which compound???

aloysiuscarl

Nice.. the blue looks really good. i was kinda thinking i might do something different. i know this guy who airbrushes reaally good and i kinda wanted to get some sort of like graffiti look on my vc.I have seen others use regular paint and it has lasted for years and still looks great.

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
very sick work man! and thanks for the step by step on page 1 too. might try my own and get an extra one for you to do. keep up the good work bro!

Boricua_Civic

:cool:f**kin Sick bro, You definetly sparked so many ideas, how much would you charge if i sent you mine. Culd you do the PR flag on it?

Green-EJ8

one i'd like to have is a black one with some kind of pearl flake and the rising sun and retain the Honda on there too.

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
Wow those are sick I'm tryin to get the Phillies Logo on mines but idk how to go about doing that lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This is one i just did for my EK.

I'll hook u up!!

I'm sorry but in order to advertise your site and service, you would need to become a site sponsor. If you have any questions regarding this, please PM me.

LisaZamora

I'm new here and not sure if you are still custom painting the valve covers. If so,what options are there to customize a plastic one on a 2005 Honda Civic LX? Do I send it to you or what? How long a wait would it be as obviously the car would be out of commission for quite awhile. I live in VA if that makes a difference. New to Honda world. I've been driving an SUV for years. I would like to try and match my decorating that I'm already going with.....female driver here!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.