d16y5/8 motor and trans etc

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale / Wanted' started by DoubleJ, Oct 30, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleJ

DoubleJ New Member

My D16Y5 motor and trans with factory light weight flywheel, ACT clutch, AEM cam gear. It has the y8 intake manifold, cam and rocker assembly. Also has the power steering pump and alternator, P2P ecu (no harness) two sets of axles ( one with a torn boot). I'm asking $800 for all. Not interested in shipping but I am willing to meet as far north as the state line east the same and south as far as Waco. Im in Dallas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.