D16y8 custom exhaust question

Swampnuts

Stay out the swamp.
Instead of having an electric cutout dumping the exhaust onto the ground have a exhaust shop weld pipe onto the outlet of the exhaust cutout where it will reach to behind your front tires. That way when the cutout is off it will go through your entire exhaust and when you flip the switch and it opens it will come out your custom exhaust behind your front tires. Does that make sense?
perfect! thanks dude

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
yea doesnt seem like a good idea and a waste of money.

emerican

Registered VIP
people are gonna post there opnions you posted a question on a public forum gotta be ready for the negative and the positive.
That being said its your car and your money whatever you wanna do to it dont bother me lol
in for the pics if you actually get it done

Cobl18

Registered VIP
Im hoping it works for you man, I would never do it lol but I'm intrested to see how it looks/sounds

Swampnuts

Stay out the swamp.
itll get done but i'm going to get some internals before i do it like a new cam and headers. im thinking mishimoto on the headers, not sure on what to get for a cam, then ill get the piping done. i already know someone who will do it, my old man owns a trucking company and they can do it in the shop for nothing, i just needed to know about that exhaust cutoff

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why wouldn't you just want the same pressure all the time, I would think you could tune the car to preform nicely with one back pressure. I just do not understand what else the second pipe would do?

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
itll get done but i'm going to get some internals before i do it like a new cam and headers. im thinking mishimoto on the headers, not sure on what to get for a cam, then ill get the piping done. i already know someone who will do it, my old man owns a trucking company and they can do it in the shop for nothing, i just needed to know about that exhaust cutoff
Okay lets not go into the Im going to do the this and that BS, I was honestly trying to put out a flaming storm before it started . Youre going it the worst direction to waste money and nothing to show for it. Yeah its your car but youre putting it on EVERYONE'S forum. In the long run we are just trying to save you money and the same s**t youre getting on here.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
header, which isnt internals, its a bolt on

as for the cam, you may need to completely build your head. which isnt cheap, so get ready

Cobl18

Registered VIP
I hope you put something good like a stage 2 or 3 cam because a stage 1 would almost be pointless.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
He's outside working on his car saying wtf eBay said it bolted right up, no modification required.