D16y8 custom exhaust question

Swampnuts

Stay out the swamp.
ok first of all, i have never bought and never will buy anything automotive thats ebay quality. second, what do it matter? is it your car? your just here to talk s**t? thats sad man.. you should probably ya know.. go out and get some air. your head might explode though from the change in pressure, so be careful. tune in for a final result, makes no difference to me. you'll be waiting a while, i live in michigan, you expect me to go out and do it right before snow fall? no thanks.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
Lol bro I was just making jokes. No hard feelings.

Swampnuts

Stay out the swamp.
Okay lets not go into the Im going to do the this and that BS, I was honestly trying to put out a flaming storm before it started . Youre going it the worst direction to waste money and nothing to show for it. Yeah its your car but youre putting it on EVERYONE'S forum. In the long run we are just trying to save you money and the same s*** youre getting on here.
lol you dont seem to understand that I DONT CARE. ;) i'm using this pipe for looks and don't plan on driving with it open often. sure they can throw out an opinion, but what does that do? nothing. :cool: i come on here for info not for how dumb you think i am for doing this. this wont be my DD by the time i get around to it anyways.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
lol you dont seem to understand that I DONT CARE. ;) i'm using this pipe for looks and don't plan on driving with it open often. sure they can throw out an opinion, but what does that do? nothing. :cool: i come on here for info not for how dumb you think i am for doing this. this wont be my DD by the time i get around to it anyways.
No I do understand you dont care, you got your info, you got everyone's opinion. I have no idea what you saw or heard that makes you think this is going to look good or sound cool. I said it's your car, cant stop you, but dont act like you didnt see all this s**t coming. If you had looked around the site for more than 2 min you would see people catch s**t for doing dumb impractical things to their cars. And yeah okay to having another ride come mod time. Pretty sure you mentioned youre in school and cant front the money for a decent turbo kit, but youll have a cams and supporting mods plus this exhaust and a new whip come spring. Just chill and read dude.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
This thread has made me laugh more than once! You should invest in a garage or a storage unit to get your work done in the winter man. Or move to Texas. Texas is great!

Swampnuts

Stay out the swamp.
No I do understand you dont care, you got your info, you got everyone's opinion. I have no idea what you saw or heard that makes you think this is going to look good or sound cool. I said it's your car, cant stop you, but dont act like you didnt see all this s*** coming. If you had looked around the site for more than 2 min you would see people catch s*** for doing dumb impractical things to their cars. And yeah okay to having another ride come mod time. Pretty sure you mentioned youre in school and cant front the money for a decent turbo kit, but youll have a cams and supporting mods plus this exhaust and a new whip come spring. Just chill and read dude.
oh i see, your one of those guys that looks at someone elses car, finds something that you like, then turn around and do that same thing to your car. thats not me, i came up with that idea on my own and to me, it will look good. its called a 3DS rendering, i experiment with my cars look constantly without having to spend a penny. i dont care if you dont think it looks good or doesnt sound cool, so your statements are a little out of whack on that one. and as for your last comment about not being able to afford the greddy kit, you just assumed that. come dec 15 i'll be making close to 800 a week before overtime, so i'm planning ahead, is that not ok?

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh i see, your one of those guys that looks at someone elses car, finds something that you like, then turn around and do that same thing to your car. thats not me, i came up with that idea on my own and to me, it will look good. its called a 3DS rendering, i experiment with my cars look constantly without having to spend a penny. i dont care if you dont think it looks good or doesnt sound cool, so your statements are a little out of whack on that one. and as for your last comment about not being able to afford the greddy kit, you just assumed that. come dec 15 i'll be making close to 800 a week before overtime, so i'm planning ahead, is that not ok?
chill just a little man... its stuff like this^ that gets s*** started, threads locked down and people banned... you're a new guy here and don't quite get how people roll around here... a lot of it is people just b.s.ing and stuff and then you get the guy who gets all hurt and defensive cause he took it too seriously and starts throwing insults... just relax, its the internet. We're cool as long as you are but people don't like getting called out by a new comer...

edit: I'm not saying I've been around awhile I'm just going off what I've seen. I'm also not pointing fingers at anybody

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^im in your sig lol

but no seriously, we are just trying to help and see your hard earned money better spent. in the end you do what you want to do, but we just try to lead you down the best path for your goal

Swampnuts

Stay out the swamp.
haha definitely not mad, believe me on that one. i just find it a little rediculous when i clearly said i just needed to know what it would take; i get responses like "waste of money" and "you think thats going to be cool?" well i obviously think its going to be cool if i'm talking about doing it. dumb questions like that annoy me, ANYWAYS this isnt a therapy session, got my ? answered.

:lock:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Let's play nice now.

haha definitely not mad, believe me on that one. i just find it a little rediculous when i clearly said i just needed to know what it would take; i get responses like "waste of money" and "you think thats going to be cool?" well i obviously think its going to be cool if i'm talking about doing it. dumb questions like that annoy me, ANYWAYS this isnt a therapy session, got my ? answered.

:lock:
This is the internet. Not everyone has the same opinion. Otherwise it would be a perfect world, which it isn't. You're going to get flamed at some point in your life for whatever you do. If you can't handle it, you shouldn't be on the internet.

Trekk

Registered VIP
What I have in my head, is a guy with a 15sec civic. That wants to have an exhaust on it, that looks like something you'd have on a pure drag car. Some how he thinks it is going to be different but really he is doing something that has been around for a while, and the reason you do not see it on street cars is because it is pointless, unless you want to be a poser, loose back presure and maybe burn some valves.

Any person that knows anything about cars will seee your setup and think "wow what an idiot" not "OMG that's cool"

Swampnuts

Stay out the swamp.
What I have in my head, is a guy with a 15sec civic. That wants to have an exhaust on it, that looks like something you'd have on a pure drag car. Some how he thinks it is going to be different but really he is doing something that has been around for a while, and the reason you do not see it on street cars is because it is pointless, unless you want to be a poser, loose back presure and maybe burn some valves.

Any person that knows anything about cars will seee your setup and think "wow what an idiot" not "OMG that's cool"
then hey, i guess i'm a poser. and i dont care if anyone else thinks its cool or not. i drive it, they dont.