D16Y8 engine/ parts for sale!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockintheEKoupe

Icantbelieveitjustbroke!
5+ Year Member
Parting out D16Y8 motor. I ahve already sold the Head and intake manifold, but most of the rest remains, including a D series Automatice transmission in good condition. I have tons of parts.

hollywood4689

5+ Year Member
how much for the trans with shipping to chicago pm so i can give adress for check on price, please i need one bad but dont have a lot of money, thanks but im willing to talk

hollywood4689

5+ Year Member
holy sht i didnt know you lived near chicago hey now im willing to spnd what it takes what wiil you offer for it i need it baddddddddddddddddddd

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you still have the throtle body with the tps still in place?

RockintheEKoupe

Icantbelieveitjustbroke!
5+ Year Member
Parts still for sale!!!! the entire head and manifold has been SOLD. Entire shortblock and transmission left. as well as bolt on parts. alternator, TWO power strrering pumps for D series and B-series. ETC.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is this the 96-98 d16y8 or the 99-00 y8?

RockintheEKoupe

Icantbelieveitjustbroke!
5+ Year Member
xcthc said:
how many miles on the tranny? and shippined to 06078?
well i am looking to get about 125 for the tranny itself. its in good condition and has 80k miles on it. Shipping will be difficult to calculate. i will have to get back to you on that. You know this is a 4-speed automatic transmission for a Civic EX.

RockintheEKoupe

Icantbelieveitjustbroke!
5+ Year Member
yes i do. sale pending on the stock cat already but i havent shipped it out yet. pm me an offer. Perfect functioning cat, no codes. not much to look at, but it works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.