D16Z6 300whp Turbo

I Have Sol

I want to turbo my 93 del sol si to hold me out till I can get a good b18c1 to swap into it gonna keep the turbo kit off the d when I swap or it goes, get a bigger turbo and put it on the b.
I have a t3/t4 cheap ebay tubo (plan on improving once I get everything settled in) tial wategate and bov ebay oil lines bout 218k on my 93 del sol si. getting eagle rods with vitara pistons keeping around stock compression at 9.2.1. larger injectors and fuel pump, new plugs and wires with a new p28 ecu with hondata. what els should I need to get 300whp I think that should be good with that turbo tuned on 20psi give or take. I am a noob the the turbo scene. I have done a few swaps but never turboed a car. just looking for some info on that.
The car with be a daily driver around 40+ miles to work and back daily.
Thank you for the help.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think this question is general enough that you'll get more responses in the Forced Induction section. I went ahead and moved it for you, but left a redirect link in the 5th gen section.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
If youre going to spend money on internals you might as well spend the money on a good wastegate and turbo.

Then when you do get your swap just get a b series manifold and use the same turbo kit.
Pretty Simple

Even a medium sized t3/t4 should make 300whp on 15psi @ that compression ratio.

Jailbird

Just a light guess but 20psi of boost @ 9.2:1 should jolt you into the 400hp+ HP. Maybe even 450.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a light guess but 20psi of boost @ 9.2:1 should jolt you into the 400hp+ HP. Maybe even 450.
I'm guessing after 6 years, the OP has either moved onto something else or has figured it out...