Daily Grind- coupelife

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good keep up the workl

SiR.Huey

Nice coupe, huge step up from a crappy mustang in my book!
Yeah I love the coupe and the single cam gas mileage is amazing. Premium and 16 miles per gallon wasn't all that great with the mustang.

SiR.Huey

Well after searching for some older pictures I guess we come to the point to update you on the saggy McSagpants stance. Thank you Function Forms Type 1's. I seriously went broke for two weeks going to school and work and thirty+ miles a day only having twenty dollars in my bank after I bought these. Life lesson learned after install: "Totally Worth It!" My grandmother was out of town so once my car was out of gas I gave her car some use :lol:. Thank you grandma!

I was all the way down in the front and had about another inch in the back to go down. I loved the angle it Gave the car.
Oh and for those suffering from a grey scaled side skirt, meaning the water runoff spots are visible, take them off and bumpercoat them black. makes a world of difference. and back to black them for a super shiny black. A spray-can or two at autozone will do justice.
This date i can remember. Been riding around with these since August 2011.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good now u just need rims and tires!

SiR.Huey

Where'd you get that lip?
Password jdm. Have had the lip for about two years still love it! Scrape it daily and it holds up. I guess I got what I paid for so far.

It even has been folded up under my car before. Riding down the highway an 18 wheeler had a blow out and the tire slid right in front of my car and forced its way under my lip and car. Just about took my lip with it. It broke almost every mount spot under my bumper for the lip and I dragged the lip for a quarter mile before I could get off the highway.

Then cleaned it up and put it back on. Fits my daily driven feel I suppose.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up i know a few people who wouldn't listen to me when i said how good the real oem sir lip is.

SiR.Huey

:thumbs up i know a few people who wouldn't listen to me when i said how good the real oem sir lip is.
for real! I thought it was done and got kinda sad until I saw it kept its shape. It was holding on by four bolts; the metal mount on each side and the next bolt forward on each side. The lip was like upside down and folded back under my car. As you can tell in the third pick the front center mount spot is gone so now I have one extra hardware for back up I guess. Plus 1 point for OEM.

SiR.Huey

Got a box in the mail August 2012

anyone want to guess?
I had been searching this part down for about a year and icbmotorsports had one pop up and I snatched it!

SiR.Huey

Update!

Spoon elbow is put in. I also decided to do a little clean up on the bay. Simple Green+wax and elbow grease+3 hours =satisfaction.
Before with test fit:

During:

a tad rusty. sanded it and painted it black and forgot to take a picture.. plan to paint match it soon so will up date that when it happens.

After:

Last edited: