Daily Grind- coupelife

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't wait either!!!! Dang dood your car is getting sexy!!!!!
This. Your car is the same as mine. Wanna be rivals lol jk your cars sweet.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahaha no thanks, your car is awesome, I don't have the dough for sir bumpers or that balling steering combo. I'm trying to stay oem clean but dump money in my suspension cause I live in the foothills.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SiR bumper FTmotherfuckingW!

SiR.Huey

Haha! who's car looks like who's? Bring on the rivalry.. scratch that lets be friends haha. I didn't know where I could go that wouldn't be a used bumper or try to lie to me and say it was OEM and it not be. So I forked out the money and went with the promise of what I spent at PWjdm. It's ok if they can be found cheaper but all that matters is that I have them! Whoop whoop! I am tempted to post another photo. Just hate the phone photos!! Took a few today while I was at school... ;)

The balling part of me came with two jobs and going to school but never do that! take it as advice. I did it for six months and never want to have to do it again.. Well I didn't have to do it. I just enjoyed the income. It is why people go to school though so they can work less and easier and afford more right?

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha! who's car looks like who's? Bring on the rivalry.. scratch that lets be friends haha. I didn't know where I could go that wouldn't be a used bumper or try to lie to me and say it was OEM and it not be. So I forked out the money and went with the promise of what I spent at PWjdm. It's ok if they can be found cheaper but all that matters is that I have them! Whoop whoop! I am tempted to post another photo. Just hate the phone photos!! Took a few today while I was at school... ;)

The balling part of me came with two jobs and going to school but never do that! take it as advice. I did it for six months and never want to have to do it again.. Well I didn't have to do it. I just enjoyed the income. It is why people go to school though so they can work less and easier and afford more right?
I just realized I posted to 203ct thinking you posted without even looking at the post-er.... Wow. Lol

SiR.Huey

what camera are you using i was thinking of getting one.......my wife is like......why....and im like.....why not.... i want to have nice pics once i get home .....i really dont know s*** about cameras....heres what i was looking at if you have any knowledge on the subject.....
um... I am currently learning about cameras. I took photography in highschool like four years ago and my aunt is a photographer so I know the functions. Once you learn how the camera functions and what does what it is all about playing with it and learning.
but... I have a Nikon D5100. I was going for a intermediate level camera with a video. I chose this one for feel and it will be an eeryday use camera aswell for a really good picture. So call it a hobby for me. Child uses a sony DSLR. But I don't have the best knowlege behind pixels numbers and which assets provide better quality pictures. The one you showed looked fine. Didn't check any reviews but if you can manually set the camera I would say you are better off with it cause you control the camera.
sorry, I don't want to advise with any camera opinion till I get a better feel and know 100% what I am doing. Slowly learning.

I just realized I posted to 203ct thinking you posted without even looking at the post-er.... Wow. Lol
Haha I felt the confusion reading it. But we can still match if you want :slapslap:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Teaser two. had to post this one to end the day.. just got kinda excited:D
Omg this is great. Throw some folding mirrors on that thing or just send me the bumpers to go with my EDM mirrors lol.

SiR.Huey

Still waiting on the camera but here's a better shot from my phone.

203Ct you are funny! My mirrors are still good. Saving for the new heart first. but if I find the right deal maybe.. powerfolding for sure or maybe some others more geared for racing.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
now heres the million doller question does Password JDm sell OEM SIR or the replica ones? iv been trying to find out for like 4 months -.- if they are replica i wouldent mind the fit is TITs

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's replica unless you get the used SiR front clips from them. Just like their "jdm" fenders with the holes for side markers.