Daily Grind- coupelife

SiR.Huey

How's it going CC! Been a follower for a while and wanted to get a camera before I made a thread. Let us start with some background. I built a mustang with my dad. He is a mustang kinda guy and has an 88 Saleen and a 03 cobra. August 2010 I got in a wreck cause some lady lost control on the highway and pushing me across the highway with her causing me to be t-boned by an 18-wheeler. There went the poor fobra I built from ground up. Insurance covers some costs and my honda experience began. My brother had a eg hatch with a b16 swap that fired my love for the honda scene. I searched and searched for a good deal and came across a milano red Ej8(mother approved :lol:). Completely stock and had three spare keys and two key fobs with the maintenance oil change log in the owner's manual kept up with. I think I found something good:D

Engine:
D16Y8
Spoon direct intake elbow
NGK wires and iridium plugs
New distributor cap and rotor
Plans:
B16B
Skunked2 Intake mainfold and larger TB
Semi tucked wire harness
Apexi WS2 Catback

Suspension and wheels:
15x8 et0 XXR 531
Muteki neo-chrome close ended lugs.
Function&Form type 1's
Function 7 lower control arms
Need:
Skunked2 pro series camber kit

Exterior:
SiR lip
SiR Front Bumper
SiR Rear Bumper
OEM new grille

Interior:
Skunk2 shift knob
Works Bell Quick release
Nardi classic wood grain Steering Wheel
Plans:
Ctr gauge cluster.
SiR interior or status racing seats. Wanna start a pole? :lol:

ahha! some wreck pictures..

and now for the coupe

Be patient cause more pics will come. I will try to get you guys up to date in a week or so. Still sorting out older pictures.
Take note I have had the car for two years.

Progress:

Spring 2011

Fall 2011

Spring 2012

November 2012:

Last edited:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's a fauve?

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
^^^ Brett Favre or key FOB. The jury is still out tho....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would never let my kids drive my saleen or cobra mustangs if i had one. Rwd, power and teenagers dont mix...

SiR.Huey

I would never let my kids drive my saleen or cobra mustangs if i had one. Rwd, power and teenagers dont mix...
It did alright with me but my mustang was only a v6 with a supercharger. the thunderbird supercoupe motor. 200hp and 320 tq.

any input on how to upload photos from flickr or photobucket? would be helpful. i keep trying from imageshack and nothing has worked out. even with the

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Flickr u right click the pic and pick a size. Then right click the pic again and copy location then put it in between the img tags

SiR.Huey

Thanks to mymmeryloss lets get this thread started right. recheck the top!
And for the dictionaries out there I guess I meant FOB not fauve

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy crap. Brings a tear to my eye being a mustang guy myself. My dad will shed a few. He had four mustang a back in the day. The coupe looks nice and you look like you got a nice one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

SiR.Huey

Holy crap. Brings a tear to my eye being a mustang guy myself. My dad will shed a few. He had four mustang a back in the day. The coupe looks nice and you look like you got a nice one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Fortunately it was in great condition except for the Passenger rear quarter panel which has a ripple in it from whatever the owner before me did/bumped. Im also the second and plan to be the last owner of the coupe.:cool:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol best thing to ever happen to a mustang. clean coupe though. your name shall now be brett favre.

SiR.Huey

lol best thing to ever happen to a mustang. clean coupe though. your name shall now be brett favre.
I guess if it wasn't your car it would be cool. Passion behind a build is key to it being a successful one no matter the car.

SiR.Huey

First thing down the way was H&R lowering springs, which I realized was a waste of money after I got coilovers, and a DIY grill. 96-98 can pull this off. Didn't look too bad for the year and a half I kept it.

P.S. First handful of pictures are phone photos. I have a camera now just cant go back in time without a DeLorean these days.
[/url]
Found this one too. Spilled some coke in my car and I am ocd trying to be careful with my interior so I took out all the carpeting and shampoo cleaned it with a spot vac.
[/url]