Dallas Tx. area Meets?

boostNhondas

if im not mistaken tx2k11 has a thing once a year there and in houston it goes live, check it out on youtube.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There are weekly meets around the DFW area all over the place... just not many active ClubCivic users going out anymore...

I try to get on here and check things every once in a while, but I am much too old and much too busy to be going to car meets all the time.

I hate to tell you to go to honda-tech, but there are a lot more guys in their south central section that meet up regularly.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
On wednesdays check saigon mall in garland i'm not sure if it's every wednesdays but im positive the're some meets their, also the first saturdays of every month cars 'n coffee goes on in plano at 8 am, it's a bunch of bad ass cars and very little civics but you'll def enjoy it!

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Texas Imports Today is supposed to have a meet every Sunday night in Southlake, but I've not been yet myself, and don't know how many Civics show up. I'm also kinda pressed for personal time, but would definitely be up to meeting other Civic owners in the DFW area. Always like to talk cars!