dap much?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

FUH SHO NUKKA, CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME , CREAM, GET THAT MONEY. DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i may only be 14, but i sure as heck know what to buy!

this marks the beginning of a very VERY nice life for my dap. i ordered it like 5 minutes ago lol.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dented said:
o, and if you squint, you can't tell that the rear quarter panel's that differenet.
Maybe.... But I could tell in the shitty pictures they posted up on autotrader.... :what:

Either way, do it right.... Or I may have to kill you....................................

Not kidding...

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Please tell me i am seeing things that the grill isn't chrome? There are never enough Dap ej's...one more for the DAP army

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had a bong named grimace, good times....

oh yeah, and nice pick up.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wait.......... your 14...? o_O

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes, i'm fourteen, and yes, i bought a bumper pole. what's wrong with that?

MilanoRed_EJ8

Banned
dented said:
yes, i'm fourteen, and yes, i bought a bumper pole. what's wrong with that? i doubt i'll even put it on until i get sir bumpers anyway.....
L o expletive L -- :lol:

sir = canadian, etc

jdm = japanese, etc

you're going the wrong way with your car man, but it's yours so do what you want.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SiRs are not just Canadian models if that's what you're trying to say...

Oh, and for myself... I'd honestly like a bumper pole. I could actually use one though. I'm relatively short and cannot see the right front corner of my car. :what: I can't even see the hood (besides the line along the glass) unless I lean up.

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, it just dawned on me that before i go all out "balla" on the car, i need to enhance my performance. so screw the sir's for a long long time, and i can't exactly afford a swap, because i'm kind of like 14. so......... what exhaust systems would you guys reccommend? i've been looking at hks hi-power, rsr exmag, buddy club, and a few others, but i don't exactly have the price range of ~$500. if any of you guys know some nice quality cat-backs that aren't too cheap, shoot them out, and i'll look around and see what is the best for me. thanks.

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice ride but you can get your licence at 14? or do you drive without one...

ryanM

dented said:
yeah, it just dawned on me that before i go all out "balla" on the car, i need to enhance my performance. so screw the sir's for a long long time, and i can't exactly afford a swap, because i'm kind of like 14. so......... what exhaust systems would you guys reccommend? i've been looking at hks hi-power, rsr exmag, buddy club, and a few others, but i don't exactly have the price range of ~$500. if any of you guys know some nice quality cat-backs that aren't too cheap, shoot them out, and i'll look around and see what is the best for me. thanks.
dont bother with an exhaust if your trying to improve your performance. either save for a swap (even an ls swap would be nice) or do a mini me swap (where you put a y8 or z6 head on your block) or start building a custom turbo kit. power out of a y7 is VERY difficult to obtain, especially with bolt ons. an exhaust MIGHT net you 5 whp, if your lucky.