dap much?

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got her yesterday! I've got some BIG plans for her.

Help me find a suitable name for her please.....

** lookie lookie and see my first purchase on pg. 2!!!!!! **

ryanM

f**king beautiful :thumbs up

treat her well

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, call it Grimmice (the purple guy from McDonalds, i think thats his name) that would be awesome! ;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't know, but I call 3DScott's DAP hatchie his "little gay hatchie". :lol:

Oh yeah, and your car is an EJ, not an EK. Just for future reference.

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got it for 4k in charlotte. it has around 150k miles w/ normal wear and tear. everything else is perfect. i'll post pics of the interior(which is absolutely flawless) later. i tried to talk the guy down a little more, but he wouldn't budge, and i was absolutely not leaving the guys house without it.

i'm going w/ grimace on the name..........................

& i have to get that doll. now.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was actually looking at that exact car to buy....

But the off color rear quarter panel was a bit iffy in my book.... Plus, I'm lazy...

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats up with all these people and their dap's???? i wanted to be the only one :( =) anyways, it looks good, i got my hatchie 2 years ago for $4000 and it only had 90k miles, so i got a smoking deal....but you had a pretty good one too.....now all you need is to lower it, lips, gold rims w/ polished lip, and turbo :lol:

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes, i'm 14. yeah, in about two weeks i'm ordering omni power coils to dump it and after that some wheels. i'm also going to save up and get some jdm tidbits for it, but i'm leaving it naturally aspirated. N/A IS BEST! NO PSSSH PSSSH HERE!

o, and if you squint, you can't tell that the rear quarter panel's that differenet.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so youre getting a really big headstart before youre able to drive? hah.. my friend has a dap hatch, but its an auto.. pssht..

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes, i guess that you could say that..... i'm going to do as much stuff to it right now before i start using it as a daily driver to school and stuff. but i can drive a 5spd, so i dont have to learn how to do that or anything, guess that helps a little bit lol.

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
very nice. i wish i had a car at 14. you got a huge headstart than most kids your age. GL with your plans with her.

SwEeTEK4

5+ Year Member
nice pick up....looks like mine like a year ago lol.i thought i was one of a handfull of dap ej,but now its getting old im about to paint my car lime green or some s**t :lol: