Deadbeat Seller!!

95turboteg

5+ Year Member
hey thought everyone would like to know i have been talkin to BOOSTEDTEG15 for about 2 weeks about buyin his gsr swap and i live in paducah ky he lives in michiagan ctty in which is 415 miles and an 8 hour drive well on my way up there to pick up the motor he calls and tell me its blown up and has a rod knocking after the whole time i talked to him it was in perfect cond in a wrecked car so he talked to me for a lil while longer and i decided to go ahead and go up there since im half way and may get it and fix it well turns out he left town and didnt answer his phone so i wasted $250 in gas and about two days on some guy that was full of s**t so watch for him

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, that sux but you posted in the wrong section.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes, but we also have a special section just for this

CLICKY

legendking

Resident Cynic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks man! I hate driving somewhere to meet up with someone and you end up getting hung out to dry. But what sucks more is that you only get 7.6 miles to the gallon! Dayyyuuummmm!

95turboteg

5+ Year Member
legendking said:
That sucks man! I hate driving somewhere to meet up with someone and you end up getting hung out to dry. But what sucks more is that you only get 7.6 miles to the gallon! Dayyyuuummmm!
its about 10.3 yea v8 trucks arent to good on gas

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks man..any word from him?