Decals?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should make some decals for people to put on there cars, it will get more people on here.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
yeah, i was thinking about that. i will eventually get that done.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll start telling people about this site for you then.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stickers are a great way too advertise. I was Helping Tommy from RSR passing them out at my college campus. There are people flossing the stickers all over the 909 now.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Si_Racer13"

Stickers are a great way too advertise. I was Helping Tommy from RSR passing them out at my college campus. There are people flossing the stickers all over the 909 now.
do you have any more?
i want some if you do, mabey if you go to that show at ucr you can bring some.

civicchic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Si_Racer13"

And maybe there could be some stickers, or decals to this website like www.skincar.com/ does. I think that would be great. Like some freebie's for members then some kind of... well merchindising(<~ I don't think I spelt that right) for this site. It would get the word out too.

bolt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i go to a school w over 5000 students it would be great advertising and we would also be able to recognise each other at shows ect......

diegoblu

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree w/ nightkids1. You should have some sick a** decals 4 our hondas....thanks!

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
admin.... here... enjoy
http://www.stickercutting.com/

great custom work

rrcivic01

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "slambed_civic"

admin.... here... enjoy
http://www.stickercutting.com/

great custom work
haha, I was just about to post that link! that's who I used to make all the stickers for my website. Nate is a really cool guy, just let him know what you need and he can get it done!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
decals will be for sale soon guys :thumbs up:
I made my own font and here is a sample of what they will look like

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i took the liberty of making a few different decals. if the admit can do it, i say we make a vote on which one looks best.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"

i like #2 and #4 the best.
yeah i like those the best as well, but i can only get one color ones done from the place im getting them. so for now they are just white.