Deck radio replacement

d.m.lippold

Put a pioneer deck model deh-x3600ui in my 02 civic dx. Wont power up. Checked fuse its fine checked wiring schemetics. Done properly(according to wat i found) still no power need help

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

d.m.lippold

And wen i turn my key to the on position. Does the car always make the clicking sound from the speedometer n all the gauges move up n down for a few seconds before calming down n showing the odometer readings

d.m.lippold

If you have the schematic, then you know there are 2 fuses required for the radio to power up.

Finding the blown fuse may solve both problems.
Unfortunately i had already done that. Ended up having to take it to a shop. Everything works great now. Even got the paralel battery n subwoofer n amp in. Which of course i did all that myself

d.m.lippold

30$ for some reason all my fuses n relays went out but i had the battery unhooked wen i wired it so it doesnt make sense how they blew

d.m.lippold

Well i mean i didnt watch them do it or anything but they had to get under the hood n change a bunch of stuff in order to get it to work

d.m.lippold

You are absolutely right. I dont really know what they did. All i know is what they told me. I do know that they used most of the fuses n relay replacements that i had bought after i bought the car.