Demond 2

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
If i already have a chiped ecu from what i understand is i can purchase demond 2 and plug it right in and start using neptune am i correct?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you want any assistance, I suggest you write a more coherent question with some punctuations. For example, what is "Demond 2"? A quick google search turned up with nothing relevant.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you want any assistance, I suggest you write a more coherent question with some punctuations. For example, what is "Demond 2"? A quick google search turned up with nothing relevant.
:wstupid:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
it autocorrected Demon RTP

Demon needs to be installed in the ecu, kind of like how Hondata is also installed inside the ecu.

See this.....

http://www.j-k-tuning.com/images/Demon/USB_DEMON.JPG

In short, get that installed, download the software from moates.net and away you go. I use to have it on this laptop but I bought Hondata and uninstalled it.

I thought you were near Cincinnati? Track down Dave Blundell, he is a God amongst men in the Honda tuning world.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
it autocorrected Demon RTP

Demon needs to be installed in the ecu, kind of like how Hondata is also installed inside the ecu.

See this.....

http://www.j-k-tuning.com/images/Demon/USB_DEMON.JPG

In short, get that installed, download the software from moates.net and away you go. I use to have it on this laptop but I bought Hondata and uninstalled it.

I thought you were near Cincinnati? Track down Dave Blundell, he is a God amongst men in the Honda tuning world.
Yes i did mean demon rtp i can purchase it off pherable.net for 249.99 but 399.99 with neptune software license. I already have neptune on my pc and have been playing around with it to just get familiar with the program. I do live 3hr away from Cincinnati have never heard of him but I do now a guy in my town went down there to have his built d series tuned. My original question is how do you install demon dose it just snap right into my already chipped p06 ecu?

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Na I really wouldn't go to slowmotion. Have you heard of ips in Lewis center? I contacted them to see if they could tune it with demon and still haven't got a reply yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Nope, never heard of them. First thing you need to do is find a tuner, then find what they prefer to tune with a purchase that. I know Blundell can tune with anything under the sun, not sure about slowmotion but whoever their tuner is he is good. They have turned out some very fast cars. I suppose Rob @ TPR could do it too, his shop car makes over 1000whp and I'm pretty sure he tuned it.