Describe your ideals perfect build

anhtu

ROB Dyrdek has grown from a Teenaged skateboard star to an entrepreneur who knows how to Understand from his failures.

After Dyrdek, early ventures flopped Went on to establish his title in consumer products, apparel, video games , animations, entertainment and structure.

This summer, he hopes to pull off his most Ambitious stunt yet, starting a list of different types of skateboards.

For athletes, getting their name on Dozens of goods--what marketers call "new extensions"--might not be simple. But it's second nature for a skateboarder, Dyrdek explained.

Because skateboarders do not draw, that's Regular salaries. They find out from a young age how to work with corporate marketers, and make their money through product reviews. A livelihood can be sustained by those relationships even as abilities fade.

"I am 35 years old and I am still a pro Skateboarder--not as busy or as good as I had been, but I still have my image and history," Dyrdek explained. "In this game, we don't retire men. They sort of run their whole career with the brands they helped

grow."

Dyrdek became a Skateboarder in 16 when he joined the staff to get Alien Workshop the plank that the skater stands on.

Dyrdek transferred to Los Angeles And shortly started his firm, That partnership, Orion Trucks wheel assemblies for boards. He recruited other boarders as partners in the organization, and the product's success was due to their advertising than any

innovation.

The first major marketing venture of Dyrdek When DC Shoes, a sports apparel manufacturer, asked him to design a skateboarding shoe came in 1993. As soon as the Dyrdekl version reached stores it quickly sold out.

"That shoe deal was the first large influx Of money that I used to begin companies," he recalled.

Unfortunately, the was endangered by the wealth 22-year-old to dabble in that which he now admits was "a lot of bad entrepreneurial runs." He began a record label that failed. He went to retailing to find that running a shop demands a certain

personality--not his.

"I threw a dart at only about Everything," he said. "As a professional skateboarder, I was earning enough money to take these rolls of the dice."

The lesson, which Dyrdek reproduces like a Mantra, was: "Stay in your lane." He considers that skateboarding gives him space to grow businesses without veering off to ventures unrelated to the game.

His Dyrdek Enterprises has 20 workers Who work to make deals putting the skateboarder's name on product.

From the consumer products field, Dyrdek is about To launch his 17th signature shoe. Tag Body Spray sells his "Make Moves" odor, and Rogue Stans apparel permits his title.

In toys, Mattel used his youth and Dyrdek Skateboarding companies as models for a line of action figures. A licensing agreement a animation home, with Moonscoop, will generate a cartoon show based on the Wild Grinder toys. how to know what size skateboard to get

Dyrdek is a personality in Digital Arts' Video game "Skate 3," set to reach stores this summer, and he is the host of "Rob Dyrdek Skateboard" for the Nintendo Wii.

For skaters that were hungry, Dyrdek recently opened East, a restaurant at 6611 Hollywood Blvd. at Hollywood. Syndicate Hospitality handles the food support.

The Dyrdek name His consumer products' success depends On maintaining the Dyrdek name. That's where reality TV fits into the equation. Season three of "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory" just finished shooting for MTV. The series alternates between Dyrdek acting segments about his business ventures, and stunts on skateboards or surfboards.

He calls the show "a huge commercial for My brand about this machine called MTV," and composes and supervises editing of every incident.

1 recent request for Dyrdek has been "Street Dreams," a feature film he spent $2 million to produce. It grossed less than $ the Paramount DVD release will come later this season.

Dyrdek has even moved into the non-profit Sector using the Rob Dyrdek Skate Plaza Foundation, which builds places where street boarders could practice their game. The first plaza was built in his hometown in Ohio.

The plaza opened at the corner of Magnolia Boulevard and Tujunga Avenue in North Hollywood. It was financed.

Prospective plazas in Santiago, Chile, and Sunland, N.M., are in the planning stages.

Dyrdek's next project is Street League Skateboarding, this summer, a string of contests that were professional set to launch. He's signed 24 boarders into multiyear contracts to compete in the league. In addition, he developed an instant scoring system to make the game fun for TV audiences.

The will be staged by event manufacturing giant IMG Competitions.

Don Gibson, president of consulting firm Kavi Entertainment, Sports & in Century City, said that a risk is carried by emphasizing a business empire. One Tiger Woodslike error can cause a disaster.

"As a celebrity, whatever you do comes Under a microscope," Gibson stated. "One misstep and it all comes apart."

In skateboarding, there are challenges. Many cities ban skateboarding and personal property owners post signs forbidding, as it's frequently related to injury-prone and vandalism stunts. However, Gibson believes the institution of a workable league could alter public opinion.

"If you have a formalized league using a Physical facility, which changes the whole dynamic," he said. "Long term, it affects how folks see the sport."

Dyrdek believes that when the league succeeds, It will open a whole variety of new extensions for him because the sport's owner.

But it is a good deal of work." what size of skateboard should i get

"I can't begin to tell you how hard-core Starting a league is," he explained. "But it's revolutionary, and I can not await the revolution to occur."

Last edited:

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Id sell it for a bubble... lol.. but if i had to keep it simple, LSVT, disc conversion, add tie bars, replace all rubber bushings, some nice ls webs w some stickies, full interior but has to make over 500whp

Sent from my boujea ass phone