Design Change

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the image parsing would work a lot better if it maxed out at 800x wide max. That's a pretty reasonable top size. As of right now, it does it to 500x wide max. I mean, my photos are tiny at the 600x450 I upload them at, and it's still squishing them.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
I think the image parsing would work a lot better if it maxed out at 800x wide max. That's a pretty reasonable top size. As of right now, it does it to 500x wide max. I mean, my photos are tiny at the 600x450 I upload them at, and it's still squishing them.
that still defeats the purpose.

you have some people running 800x600 resolution. that would take up their whole screen.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oilpool said:
that still defeats the purpose.

you have some people running 800x600 resolution. that would take up their whole screen.
Take a poll and find out WHO is running on 800x600. Amy's computer used to have a 13" monitor on an 8 year old computer, and she still ran 1080x864 ....

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who in their right mind is running 800x600? It's 2006, it was time to upgrade about 8 years ago. :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I still think it'd be better off if we had a little bit more room on the page. I mean, I don't want that massive pics that are bigger than my screen either, but I really hope no one is running anything that makes them have to scroll to see a 600 wide image.

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im on 800x600 resolution. But that is because I got a free 15" monitor that won't let me do any higher.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I say take it up to 800x squish ratio lol. I just checked out members rides and left because of it :lol: 800x is reasonable. If someone can't see a full 800 pic I feel sorry for what the whole site and other sites are like lol. It's still an improvement for them from before so you're not moving backwards.

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love it...def an A for design...keep up the good work..i was sick of the blue too..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love the new design...looks really classy and sharp. great work.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jay Jay said:
im going to be removing the subdomains. please use the link from the top of the page www.clubcivic.com/classifieds
i removed the listing in the forum (just hid it) so people would stop accidently clicking it and go nowhere.. =)

Attachments

Last edited:

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh good. I thought you had gotten rid of classifieds for a second.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
oc_civic said:
i removed the listing in the forum (just hid it) so people would stop accidently clicking it and go nowhere.. =)

i updated the link =)

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good... i havent been on here in a while

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member