Design Change

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i didnt notice it before, but when did the spec page change? cause its freekin awesome

keep it up justin!! :ok:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good Justin. Keep up the good work. Liking the new changes and i agree with the pic size as well.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just noticed something else about the photos being resized automatically... People aren't resizing them before posting them now. I've thought about posting huge photos too, but decided not to since for all I know in the future sometime the site will change. Then you'd have huge pics everywhere.

Anyway, when you go to reply to a topic the images go back to their normal sizes. Click on the button to reply in this thread for example.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?p=1574843#post1574843

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, the new edit feature sucks ass imo :x You can't get the smilies when you edit your post like before :(

*EDIT* nevermind, I just clicked advanced and found them :oops: I'm just a conservetive f**k that doesn't like change. Don't mind me

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think its lookin good overall.....

couple things i noticed while looking through the specs page.....i figured id point it out here, instead of making a new thread just for a couple little problems....

first, you misspelled "supplying".....(thanks to NOFX for SUPPLING some information... :lol: )

second, under the different civic generations, the "photo gallery" link doesnt work.....it gives me this message:

print_standard_error(...)
is now redundant. Instead, use
standard_error(fetch_error(...))

just thought id point it out

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i think its lookin good overall.....

couple things i noticed while looking through the specs page.....i figured id point it out here, instead of making a new thread just for a couple little problems....

first, you misspelled "supplying".....(thanks to NOFX for SUPPLING some information... :lol: )

second, under the different civic generations, the "photo gallery" link doesnt work.....it gives me this message:

print_standard_error(...)
is now redundant. Instead, use
standard_error(fetch_error(...))

just thought id point it out
Hey... I suppled most of that information. :lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What happened to the imageshack feature :what: Will it come back or am I just stupid and missing something here? :oops:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
What happened to the imageshack feature :what: Will it come back or am I just stupid and missing something here? :oops:

that was a nice feature..

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok I guess I have to be the dork to say it. CC looks so JDM now with the new design. oOOooOO AAAaaaa hehe.