Diablo 2 - online

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i play this game all the time and was just wondering if any felow CC-ers played diablo 2 LoD online as well.

my account name is itsmycookie on there as well.

so yeah. anyone?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not since like 3 years ago :lol:

The cheating got way too bad.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I installed it a couple of weeks ago..im on Ladder US West....

acnt name: PistonRings

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Not since like 3 years ago :lol:

The cheating got way too bad.
that was forever ago though. so far i haven;t run into any hacked people since the 1.11 patch.

i;m on useast (ladder)

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Legit level 81 Sorc on closed with The Occulus and some other goodies.

At the beginning of summer, a friend and I were bored, so we made new sorcs, closed, hardcore. Level 42 or something right now.

I stopped because it was just getting gay, and cheating even in closed was rampant.

For a little bit I just f**ked around in open and actually joined a group that did hacked character duels.

I had a level 3 trillion something Necromancer with -1/1 life, could not die, and did like 900 trillion ^ ### damage with all his attacks. Bone wall was like level 10391209481048130581039 and broze the game when I cast it, and kicked everyone in the room off battle.net.

Best character ever.

mitsumi

5+ Year Member
I just started about a month ago I play west to non ladder account is mitsumi
Oh anyone have a problem with connection to battle net I just got this connection to battle net was interrupted bla bla bla contact your internet provider yatta yatta any of u had the same problem an how long will it take to let me back on I can go on east an the other realms but not west sooo gayyyyyyy

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it was too easy to cheat. Me and a friend accidently learned how to copy items, so I had a level 36 barbarian with 6000 strength. Killed an 82 sorceres (sp) with 3 hits. She was pissed but deserved it (challenging someone less than half your level when hes just online to trade?)

Any idea if they're making Diablo 3? I heard a rumor, but it was exactly that.. a rumor

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah i used to play before i left college.

d2 lod us east ladder. my accts still up and expiring slowly since i haven't played in months. i was thinking about playing but about a week before i quit, i heard too much ppl making a big deal about ladder resetting that i didnt wanna put up with it so i sold my mule accounts and kept my main acct.

94 hammerdin fully geared. all it did was bot for a few months lol. bought a d2jsp bot key. i need to check that account cuz i wanna sell it

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man...this game was the s**t back in the day. When the game was legit i had a 91 sorc w/ all the normal good s**t on her and a level 87 hammerdin. LMFAO @ hatch-o-doom. My friend had an assasin like that once, and it too froze the game if you clicked attack more than once per like 5 seconds lol.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its been like 4 years since i played diablo... i should see if i still have my CD...

hatchoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are they comming up with diablo 3?

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heh, I had a 99-sorc on USeast... got every item in the game and too many sojs to count... was fun.

Havent played in like 4-5 years though... was a fun game. Ive been playing Titan Quest a bit, its alot like diablo2. good fun.