did I get jacked? *part 2* (56k warning)

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my floormats in today, after dying them...

the red is a lil off, but I think it looks pretty good and will look even better once I redo the back seats. Opinions anyone?

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really nice mang. Interior is coming along nicely. What about the red carpet option??

And as far as the rear seats. Are you getting them all red or just red stiching?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
duFf_M@N said:
really nice mang. Interior is coming along nicely. What about the red carpet option??

And as far as the rear seats. Are you getting them all red or just red stiching?
i think ima stay away from the red carpet, too much red IMO. As far as the rear seats, im getting them all red, to match the front. Just gotta find the damn fabric, its almost impossible to match. Havent found any yet.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
i think ima stay away from the red carpet, too much red IMO. As far as the rear seats, im getting them all red, to match the front. Just gotta find the damn fabric, its almost impossible to match. Havent found any yet.
i think that would be too much red with the seats. some type r rear seats would look dope :thumbs up

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
alright, good luck on your hunt for the fabric. I'll be on the look out if I see anything.

How 'bout a dark blue carpet?? That would look nice against the red and it would be different. Okay i'll shut up about the carpet now. :rolf:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol... idk, as far as the rear seats, I dont really want to mix black / red. I think ima just go with red back seats and MAYBE dye the carpet black...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks really good. Have you checked to see if they bleed at all yet? You might want to see if they do before you make your seats red!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks...so:

1) should I do the back seats red?

2) you guys really think the dark red / light red contrast looks good?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd keep the trears dark grey personally. I like how that looks.

I think it'd look odd if the backseats were the same color as the mats. It'd look better if the seats either were all the same color or looked like they were supposed to be two different colors, as they do now.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, if it came down to it:

would you,

1) make the back seats the same as the front.

OR

2) leave em, it would look better / just as good this way.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd leave them the way they are personally.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i personally am nto a huge fan of the red its kind of a LOT on the eyes.. BUT at least you are doing it well IMO.. i would match them EXACTLY to the front i personally think that would complete the look you are after..

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honostly matching your rear seats to your front looks like old skool ricey, like youre trying too hard to match your itnterior to red. unless youre going for that whole two color theme thing.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, the floormats ill figure out later, as theres conflicting views, but as far as the rear seats, the majority view is to leave them how it is now?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
so, the floormats ill figure out later, as theres conflicting views, but as far as the rear seats, the majority view is to leave them how it is now?
yep, or all black. but the floor mats look tight, im conciderng doin mine later.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the way red looks. It just seems like it fades faster than any other color :what:

and when it fades, it's a nice pink color :lol:

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to find that fabric you can call sparco, theyll sell it by the yard for like $35 a yard. i called before because i was going to do the armrests on the door of my old 97.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
tell you the truth since it's not a DD car you should just take the rear seats out... i sorta question why you still even have carpet in there. Stripped rear ends + no sound deadner = MINT.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its going to be my daily driver, its a project car for now.